Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Spurs apparently fucking about on Kulusevski deal and wont trigger £24.9m option for him. We should be all fucking over this. If they want £25m for him give them it-  some player.

Ugarte likely to go to PSG yet also wait and see 

Edited by OneMoSalah

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Spurs apparently fucking about on Kulusevski deal and wont trigger £24.9m option for him. We should be all fucking over this. If they want £25m for him give them it-  some player.

Ugarte likely to go to PSG yet also wait and see 

Source?

one for laughs:

Manchester United will offer their club captain Harry Maguire to Chelsea to increase their chances of landing Mason Mount from the Blues in the summer transfer window

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mason-mount-man-united-transfer-30136385

Edited by robsblubot

1 hour ago, robsblubot said:

If true they are really taking the piss, not only that we are trying to get rid of better.

11 hours ago, Pizy said:

Under NO circumstance should Colwill be sold obviously, but even another loan back to Brighton would annoy me. He should be thought of as an instant, match week 1 starter at this point.

If he’s part of any Caicedo deal it the only way the club should do it is if he signs an even further extension to his contract. Like a new 5 year deal.

We should be searching high and low for a buyer for Koulibaly to make room for Levi.

Brighton will want to get Colwill in the Caicedo talks. We must find a way around this.

Chelsea are -almost- a team of the Scottish premier these days:
He who kicks the ball higher wins.
We tried to escape in January with Enzo-Badiashile-Madueke-Mudryk and Felix.
Did n't work and especially Mudryk looks like the super gaffe of the century.
Unless something dramatic happens Mudryk is a fail.
I did n't say that for Kepa when he had his problems because I know that for the goalkeepers many times it's psychological.
But for Mudryk I cannot be optimistic.

It looks to me like a gigantic overhaul is needed.
Basically Chelsea needs a new star player. A new Eden Hazard.
Many teams with such a star player shined in the past. We used to say "ok, just give this fellow four or five blokes to run around him and that's it".
Haaland could have been one but we missed the bus.
My money is on such a transfer.

Edited by cosmicway

4 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Chelsea needs a new star player. A new Eden Hazard.

Hazard level 'star' offensive players:

basically none, or almost none will come

by valuation

Kylian Mbappé  (we could have signed him as a youth, ffs)
Erling Haaland
Vinicius Junior (he may leave due to crazy racism, especially if the get Mbappe, but so doubt he would come here)
Jamal Musiala (ex Chels)
Bukayo Saka 
Phil Foden  
Victor Osimhen 
Harry Kane  (he won't come as we have no CL)
Rodrygo 
Lautaro Martínez  
Florian Wirtz  
Rafael Leão  
Martin Ødegaard 
Marcus Rashford 
Kevin De Bruyne  (ex Chels)
Mohamed Salah  (ex Chels)
Robert Lewandowski   
Karim Benzema 
Lionel Messi

18 hours ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Quick question, is Caicedo even £70M + Colwill on loan good?

For me, I would rather have Colwill in the first team and learn first hand from one of the legends of the game rather than splash for Caicedo. Also imagine the salary for an £80M player, who is already in the PL.

In my mind we don't NEED colwill right now and another season of dezurby (sorry if that's wrong) and 1st team football would serve him well. We definitely DO need a Caicedo type player on the other hand so maybe that deal works well. The only issue is will it make levi feel less for Chelsea?

1 hour ago, Alabama said:

Yet he never wasted time in binning Felix...but he is literally on his knees begging to work with this tractor...starting to doubt Pochettino competency

yes, but pretty much no chance AM would sell João Félix for less than £80-90m and his salary demands were insane (tbh so would Kane's)

AM paid 127.2m euros for Félix

plus AM paid another €12m in mediation and 3rd party fees

7dbcb6e6cf96f4872a99329ad2aada0f.png

https://www.slbenfica.pt/pt-pt/agora/noticias/2019/07/03/futebol-benfica-comunicado-cmvm-joao-felix-atletico-de-madrid

“Por último, de referir que os encargos com os serviços de intermediação relativos a esta transferência ascendem a 12 milhões de euros e que o Club Atlético de Madrid, SAD será responsável pelo pagamento do valor do Mecanismo de Solidariedade devido a clubes terceiros, o qual não poderá ser deduzido ao montante da transferência acordado com a Benfica SAD acima mencionado”

translated

“Finally, it should be noted that the charges for intermediation services relating to this transfer amount to 12 million euros and that Club Atlético de Madrid, SAD will be responsible for paying the value of the Solidarity Mechanism due to third-party clubs , which cannot be deducted from the transfer amount agreed with Benfica SAD mentioned above 

43 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Hazard level 'star' offensive players:

basically none, or almost none will come

by valuation

Kylian Mbappé  (we could have signed him as a youth, ffs)
Erling Haaland
Vinicius Junior (he may leave due to crazy racism, especially if the get Mbappe, but so doubt he would come here)
Jamal Musiala (ex Chels)
Bukayo Saka 
Phil Foden  
Victor Osimhen 
Harry Kane  (he won't come as we have no CL)
Rodrygo 
Lautaro Martínez  
Florian Wirtz  
Rafael Leão  
Martin Ødegaard 
Marcus Rashford 
Kevin De Bruyne  (ex Chels)
Mohamed Salah  (ex Chels)
Robert Lewandowski   
Karim Benzema 
Lionel Messi

Yes but neither Didier nor Eden were in such a list when we signed them.
Also L. Martinez no, I 'm disappointed.

10 hours ago, Strike said:

Brighton will want to get Colwill in the Caicedo talks. We must find a way around this.

The way I see it, Colwill is our player, simple. We want to buy Caicedo, and if the price is right, he comes here. If Brighton want to do a Spurs, we move on. 

I just have a lot of belief in Poch to do the right thing. I may be different from other Chelsea fans, but I never had any faith if Tuchel about choice of signings. 

Edited by Da Herbsman