Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Arsenal star William Saliba 'rejects new contract' with big gap between club and player

Arsenal defender William Saliba has reportedly rejected the club's latest offer of a new contract.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1722512/Arsenal-transfer-news-William-Saliba-contract-Mikel-Arteta

Tier 1 isn't saying it yet but looks like this is the week the club moves for Caicedo when his new agent is in.

No Enzo and possibly no Zakharyan hurts. Caicedo is agile but I don't see how this transforms us playing against low blocks

35 minutes ago, Strike said:

Tier 1 isn't saying it yet but looks like this is the week the club moves for Caicedo when his new agent is in.

No Enzo and possibly no Zakharyan hurts. Caicedo is agile but I don't see how this transforms us playing against low blocks

He doesn't, losing Enzo was a giant fuck up lets hope miracles happen in the summer and we get him..

Edited by TheHulk

7 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

2 of them he we was player of the year, don't forget that.

Yea because winning player of the year twice means that we have to keep the player at the club even though he has shown very little signs of significant improvement from his previous seasons.  

Don't forget we sold Mata to United even though he won player of the year twice...and he had more creativity than Mount could ever hope of having. 

6 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Yea because winning player of the year twice means that we have to keep the player at the club even though he has shown very little signs of significant improvement from his previous seasons.  

Don't forget we sold Mata to United even though he won player of the year twice...and he had more creativity than Mount could ever hope of having. 

So he's had 2 brilliant years and 2 not so good years, we should sell him for the 2 bad years, but not keep him for the 2 good years? So we have decided mounts a bad player now? Lol the agenda round here is getting daft now.

4 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

That guy is biased towards anything English related.

Anyways looks like this guy might end up staying because of his PR and commercial purposes.

I really hope the player is James.

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

Anyways looks like this guy might end up staying because of his PR and commercial purposes.

There are a few on here with similar views, players like Mount can do no wrong but you bring up a foreign player and there is plenty of criticism. 

I don't doubt Mount's quality, he's a solid squad player but I hope the club doesn't overpay him just because he's English. 

7 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

So he's had 2 brilliant years and 2 not so good years, we should sell him for the 2 bad years, but not keep him for the 2 good years? So we have decided mounts a bad player now? Lol the agenda round here is getting daft now.

I didn't say that we should not keep him, but based on the rumors of his 300k a week demands, is he a must for this football moving forward? 

I doubt the two English wonderkids will be asking for that from City & Arsenal....

We're quick to jump on other players when they start performing below standards but we're giving Mount a free pass because he was good for 2 seasons (and even then, not much was actually achieved in the league, we barely got top 4 both seasons and if it wasn't for the strong start, we would definitely be in Europa or conference league at the moment). 

18 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Nothing to do with been English, this constant mount bashing is getting boring, the whole team except Silva is playing absolute dog shit... Yet it's all mounts fault lol, get a grip! You guys cry out on here for youth to come through and when one does, he gets ripped to shreds, this is the reason the so called 9 curse exists, if we get a new number 9 and doesn't instantly score 10 goals on his debut our fans are on him like fly's round shit, KDB, Salah, Tammy, livermemto, none should of been sold, not saying he should be on 300k a week but to sell him? Stupid idea

52 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

It doesn't matter. Who buys kits mostly? 12 years old kids and he is very popular among this group. So not hard to guess they are also the ones who religiously go to vote for POTY. 

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

It doesn't matter. Who buys kits mostly? 12 years old kids and he is very popular among this group. So not hard to guess they are also the ones who religiously go to vote for POTY. 

So all the adults in Stamford bridge wearing football shirts have borrowed them off Thier 12 year old?

Chelsea

Shakhtar CEO Palkin: “Chelsea’s offer for Mudryk has no Ballon d’Or clause. It is achievable bonuses that we feel can be reached.”

Bonuses are €30m — and all related to Champions League and Premier League wins during next years.

📰 Newcastle, Everton, Southampton and Nottingham Forest have enquired about signing Chelsea midfielder Conor Gallagher (Mail)

7 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

wow, so if true, we did double Arse (if they only offered £50K PW)

so the entire salary load for Mudryk over 8.5 years is only around £43m

for KK, in less than HALF the time period, we are dumping out close to £62m

around 20m quid MORE for less than half the time