Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Maravel21 said:

Clearlake capital wow 

Huh? How can u afford all these players with only 150m?

Fofana and De Jong alone would be way over that 150 already. The headline should be 250, thats more realistic. 

😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by Gundalf

4 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Gallagher isn't going anywhere. We only have two fit CM's or 3 with RLC. 

He will have 2 games to show TT what he can do. If he plays badly, we might sign another Midfielder and let Gallagher go on loan. I think Tuchels dream scenario would be to sign De Jong and loan Gallagher. 

14 minutes ago, Kong said:

Your nick name makes sense now

Hmmm. Just wondering why someone would be more interested in the nick rather than actually making his/her point about the actual argument. Unless there is no point to be made. 

How did auba perform at arsenal in his final year(s)? How is he as a character in the dressing room? These are far more important points and parameters to be discussed given the argument rather than someone's nick.

12 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

Hmmm. Just wondering why someone would be more interested in the nick rather than actually making his/her point about the actual argument. Unless there is no point to be made. 

How did auba perform at arsenal in his final year(s)? How is he as a character in the dressing room? These are far more important points and parameters to be discussed given the argument rather than someone's nick.

Better than lukaku did here and werner. And egos lol did u even see lukaku here.

Edited by Kong

4 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Anelka worked for us because he was a very intelligent player.

not when he was doing this lol

Who, What, Why: What is the quenelle gesture? - BBC News

Quenelle_liste_anti-sioniste.jpg

A campaign poster for the 2009 election promoting the anti-Zionist list, featuring the quenelle gesture

16 minutes ago, Kong said:

Better than lukaku did here and werner. And egos lol did u even see lukaku here.

He was? Really?

He scored 4 goals in half a season playing 15 PL games. Infact he played 1040 minutes and scored 4 goals. 

Lukaku last season played 1584 PL minutes and scored 8 goals. While not being the primary penalty taker where as auba was as far as i remember. So by which was he better than Lukaku, care to explain? Or are you more interested in discussing nicks

4 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

He was? Really?

He scored 4 goals in half a season playing 15 PL games. Infact he played 1040 minutes and scored 4 goals. 

Lukaku last season played 1584 PL minutes and scored 8 goals. While not being the primary penalty taker where as auba was as far as i remember. So by which was he better than Lukaku, care to explain? Or are you more interested in discussing nicks

I would rather be turked in me arse by a syphilitic bear than see Donkeykaku here ever again

Just now, Vesper said:

I would rather be turked in me arse by a syphilitic bear than see Donkeykaku here ever again

I am not saying to get Lukaku back. 

But i would not shoot myself by getting auba or Darren bent or kalou for him. 

Getting auba for Lukaku is a downgrade, syphilitic bears be involved or not 

11 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

He was? Really?

Lukaku was a terrible presence for the team from day one. He clashed with players on the team the moment he got here. He was constant distraction. I am not really high on Auba, but I would use a better comparison than Lukaku, that was an absolute disaster.

Edit to add. Auba is by this time of his career a tap in merchant, but he does press rather hard and flies around the field. His offensive output is definitely declining.

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Lukaku was a terrible presence for the team from day one. He clashed with players on the team the moment he got here. He was constant distraction. I am not really high on Auba, but I would use a better comparison that Lukaku, that was an absolute disaster.

Why? We are replacing Lukaku with auba. Auba is coming here to fill in the no. 9 position so it's obvious the comparisons will be there. 

We are spending 25m on a 33 year old has been and paying him 200kpw for it. Someone who is as disruptive in the dressing rooms and having worse performance and numbers. 

Sorry, but i would not want to get cancer just to be rid off aids. Absolutely mental the whole scenario 

16 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

Why? We are replacing Lukaku with auba. Auba is coming here to fill in the no. 9 position so it's obvious the comparisons will be there. 

We are spending 25m on a 33 year old has been and paying him 200kpw for it. Someone who is as disruptive in the dressing rooms and having worse performance and numbers. 

Sorry, but i would not want to get cancer just to be rid off aids. Absolutely mental the whole scenario 

Lukaku is a much worse cancer. A diagnosis that has been confirmed at several clubs.