Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Just now, Artandur said:

Can somebody post the whole article?

Here...

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Matt Law with the latest on Werner. No mention on the medical stuff that has been going around...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/06/12/chelsea-putting-final-touches-move-sign-timo-werner/

Chelsea are putting the final touches on their move to sign Timo Werner from RB Leipzig ahead of an anticipated announcement.

As exclusively revealed by Telegraph Sport last week, Werner has agreed to join Chelsea after head coach Frank Lampard and technical performance advisor Petr Cech made a secret trip to Germany to hold talks with the forward before the coronavirus lockdown.

Werner has a reported £53million release clause in his RB Leipzig contract and it is understood that Chelsea are now in advanced talks with the German club over how the deal will be structured.

All parties are confident the transfer will go through shortly with just a few details to be sorted out between the clubs before they can agree when to make an announcement.

Leipzig are not on the German stock exchange, which means they and Chelsea can choose a mutually beneficial time to officially announce Werner’s move.

Chelsea’s players are convinced Werner, along with February signing Hakim Ziyech, will join the club in plenty of time for next season.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

So wait. Frank and Cech traveled to Germany to convince him to join and that's fine but our team doctors can't travel to Germany to complete a medical? 

Lampard and Cech traveled to Germany before the whole pandemic blew up in Europe and the countries went into lockdown. 

4 hours ago, milka said:
Sell  Kante/Jorginho , Barkley , Alonso  Zouma , Batshuayi and Emerson    and buy   Werner , Chillwell and Havertz ? :wank2:

around (this is cray) £500 to £550m or so worth of players here

We need to sell

Álvaro Morata (Done Soon)
Mario Pasalic (Done Soon)
Tiemoué Bakayoko  
Emerson
Ross Barkley
Michy Batshuayi
Davide Zappacosta
Danny Drinkwater  
Abdul Rahman Baba
Victor Moses    
Kenedy   
Marco van Ginkel
Juan Familia-Castillo (Done Soon probably as Ajax have an option to buy)
Nathan   
Charly Musonda Jr.    
Danilo Pantic  
Matt Miazga    
Lewis Baker   
Jamal Blackman
Lucas Piazón 
Jake Clarke-Salter
Izzy Brown
Josh Grant    
Richard Nartey
Luke McCormick    
Jacob Maddox  

We cold sell 

Kepa    
Kurt Zouma    
Andreas Christensen   
Marcos Alonso   
Jorginho    
N'Golo Kanté    
Olivier Giroud    

Leave on a free

Willian   (unless he renews)
Pedro  

Kante is the only player we have who I would genuinely feel awful about selling. Hope we aren't even considering it.
I love the little guy! [emoji24]
I love the guy to, but in Lamps system, Kante does not work. I would rather want him to show his qualities somewhere else

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I love the guy to, but in Lamps system, Kante does not work. I would rather want him to show his qualities somewhere else

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

We could be switching to a 2 man midfield next season, who knows? 

Using 433 → Kante is unnecessary  , Sell Mardid or PSG by 80~100m

Mount(Havertz)  -   Jorginho or Gilmour    -   Kovacic    maybe ...

Using 4231 → Jorginho is unnecessary , Trade Juve Player .

Kovacic  -  Kante or Gilmour    maybe ....