Chelsea 2 - 2 Wolves

16 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

Never seen a Tuchel interview like the postmatch I just watched.  Seemed genuinely shellshocked and lost for words

10 minutes ago, Milan said:

I was just about to post that. He sounds incredibly broken.

He sees what we all see. A bunch of jokers who just don’t care as much as he and the supporters do. Most of them totally checked out after that demoralizing CL exit. The majority of our defense has their heads in Spain. 

Tuchel sees positive things in training, sounds positive in his pre-match pressers, and then when the games come our players don’t follow through.

Arsenal fans seem confident they'll finish 3rd. I'm confident they'll finish 3rd. Obs top 4 be great at this stage but we shouldn't be in this situation! If we finish 4th below sodding Arsenal that's shit.

Just can't see our next win. Leeds we only just scraped by last time and they need points...Leicester who knows and Watford playing for pride. Can easily see points dropped in all 3

Edited by Laylabelle

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I will leave it to the straight girls and not straight boys here (as I brook no truck with the dick) to confirm, but surely these choke draws and loses must, at some level, be akin the feeling of a big sweaty, saggy, hairy nutsack draped across you face as you take the money shot dead in your soon-to-be-very-red eye.

You in no way want it, the very thought of it sickens the tummy, making you both sad and also angrily repulsed, yet you know it's inevitably coming (cumming) in the end.

The fuck did I just read?

Thing is that's annoying is in parts we didn't look that bad!!! Maybe cause was watching it at the Bridge and different view. Going forward however moments and our defensive moments were a bit dodge but we didn't look like mehhhh  it just ended up as mehhhhh

8 hours ago, Valdo said:

Who will we get to even replace our defenders ? If Azpi, Rudiger and perhaps even Christensen leave 🤐

8 hours ago, Nero said:

Tuchel should play with academy defenders. Azpi, Rüdiger, Christensen, Alonso out of contract. They don't care anymore. 

What's this talk about Azpi leaving? I thought he got extended 1 more year due to some clause in his contract, am I missing something here?

48 minutes ago, manpe said:

What's this talk about Azpi leaving? I thought he got extended 1 more year due to some clause in his contract, am I missing something here?

Probably like Giroud last year.

Renewed with a 1 year contract. Left with a fee.

Edited by Blue Armour

Geez...none of these guys care. I know its stating the obvious, but at least give a shit for a couple of games.

Now that Abramovich is gone and there is no PL title to fight for, things seem less appealing.

Granted everyone is entitled to move to the club of their choice, but at least have a modicum of respect for the manager who gave you your first CL title.

Ungrateful. Unprofessional.

Time for Tuchel to build a new core.

This one with academy players, and the returning Connor Gallagher 

Just read that Tuchel complained about them overcomitting attackers needlessly.

I had questions about the tactics when we were 2-0 up.

What a bunch of assholes. Just chasing personal glory without giving a shit about the club.

Disappointed that someone like Azpilicueta would just charge up the pitch carelessly. Head in Barca.

And Saar. Supposed to come in and shore up the defense.

Completely shies away from blocking the cross that led to the equalizer.

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

Just read that Tuchel complained about them overcomitting attackers needlessly.

I had questions about the tactics when we were 2-0 up.

Resembled the basketball matches from the Lampard days. 5-3-2 for too long when we were being overrun in midfield.

Sarr - as always - was a terrible choice. Why does Tuchel keep bringing him on in these pressure situations? League Cup at best. 

5 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Geez...none of these guys care. I know its stating the obvious, but at least give a shit for a couple of games.

Now that Abramovich is gone and there is no PL title to fight for, things seem less appealing.

Granted everyone is entitled to move to the club of their choice, but at least have a modicum of respect for the manager who gave you your first CL title.

Ungrateful. Unprofessional.

Time for Tuchel to build a new core.

This one with academy players, and the returning Connor Gallagher 

But top 4 isn't a done deal. That needs fighting for. And if dont care about that least play for the fans who have made the effort.

This game has annoyed me lol. Maybe cause was there and seeing it but soon as Wolves scored you knew what was coming next and we were chasing them.

Urgh. Literally seconds away!

5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

But top 4 isn't a done deal. That needs fighting for. And if dont care about that least play for the fans who have made the effort.

This game has annoyed me lol. Maybe cause was there and seeing it but soon as Wolves scored you knew what was coming next and we were chasing them.

Urgh. Literally seconds away!

we MUST win (not draw) with Leeds or I am going into panic mode