Burnley 0-4 Chelsea

Jase

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Still trying to work out if we were really good or Burnley were worse than Luton....

I'd say we were good!! Least 2nd half anyway..the first who knows just getting warmed up and be annoying

Norwich , Newcastle ,  Brentford , Soton , Leeds .

In general,  next matches in the PL  should become a tedious task. We will hardly change our 3th position by the end of the season .

Another final in FA Cup and  good perform in CL  like semi or another final why not .  

26 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I'd say we were good!! Least 2nd half anyway..the first who knows just getting warmed up and be annoying

Will watch again on MOTD - we were good, and didnt have to get out of 2nd gear,  but have a sneaky feeling their defence was keystone cops and Pope was a dope...we shall see

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Will watch again on MOTD - we were good, and didnt have to get out of 2nd gear,  but have a sneaky feeling their defence was keystone cops and Pope was a dope...we shall see

Considering some of our recent performances and way we've played..made dodgy goalies look amazing with our shots in random directions. 

Think most of our remaining PL matches against the fodder of the league will be much like Burnley today. Lot of clubs fighting for survival who will make things as annoying as possible for us but if we score first we’ll blow them away. Norwich and Leeds in particular are shocking defensively.

Newcastle have been jolted from the dead and have actually been impressive lately so that probably won’t be as easy as it seems.

Oh, and btw, looking at the table and considering our remaining fixtures I think we can safely say now that barring an epic collapse we are a shoo-in for top 4. Really only a sudden rampage by both United and Arse would put us in danger. If City beat United tomorrow I think they’re done as a threat to us. But Pep’s City seem to choke quite often against them so I don’t entirely rule them winning out.

4 hours ago, Jase said:

Our last 4 league trips to Burnley:

W 4-0
W 4-2
W 3-0
W 4-0

tom-and-jerry-tom.gif

cc @Tomo

To add further Lancashire as a whole has been a 'happy place for us in the Roman era.

Ewood and especially The Reebok we had sensational records at, hopefully Blackburn come back up.

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

Think most of our remaining PL matches against the fodder of the league will be much like Burnley today. Lot of clubs fighting for survival who will make things as annoying as possible for us but if we score first we’ll blow them away. Norwich and Leeds in particular are shocking defensively.

Newcastle have been jolted from the dead and have actually been impressive lately so that probably won’t be as easy as it seems.

Oh, and btw, looking at the table and considering our remaining fixtures I think we can safely say now that barring an epic collapse we are a shoo-in for top 4. Really only a sudden rampage by both United and Arse would put us in danger. If City beat United tomorrow I think they’re done as a threat to us. But Pep’s City seem to choke quite often against them so I don’t entirely rule them winning out.

Both Man United and Arsenal have City, Liverpool, and each other to play. The Man Utd Liverpool game was postponed so they will have a difficult end of the season. We would really have to collapse. I don’t see Tuchel allowing that. 

16 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Both Man United and Arsenal have City, Liverpool, and each other to play. The Man Utd Liverpool game was postponed so they will have a difficult end of the season. We would really have to collapse. I don’t see Tuchel allowing that. 

Yeah, not getting 4th will require a spectacular failure considering our run and everybody else's. In fact I would say we have the easiest run in left of all the teams in the top 6. 

These two have great chemistry. Ziyech also scored in last 3 PL games, before injury was great, can go in the middle and open the side for Reece. TT should establish this front 3. 

Lukaku presence hurt us, Werner is not really a winger but can still be useful joker here and there but I think he is most likely to leave in the summer. Mount and CHO have shocking end product although Callum has solid creativity.