Burnley 0-4 Chelsea

Jase

Burnley have probably the worst attack in the league and can barely score goals but they aren’t so easy to score against as you’d expect for a relegation area side. So this likely won’t be easy.

But this is definitely, 100% not a game Lukaku should be starting. Burnley would love nothing more than to sit super deep against a static Lukaku with 2-3 CB’s surrounding him and trying to hit us on the counter.

Think we should go with a quick attack. And personally think we should try Ziyech in the #10 spot rather than Mount with Havertz up top and Pulisic and Werner wide. 

ffs i want us to bater them, these cunts were so lucky to draw at the Bridge, we should have beaten them by a lot of goals, but our lack of finishing cost us like always, story of this season.

Edited by Johnnyeye

Ohhhh, a 4-3-3 by the look of it. That midfield 3 looks amazing, ngl.

Hope we play with a super high tempo, press them into the ground, and score early. With all of Havertz, Mount, Kante, and Saul we should be at them from minute 1.

Must win game for me. Arse have gotten way too close.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Ohhhh, a 4-3-3 by the look of it. That midfield 3 looks amazing, ngl.

Hope we play with a super high tempo, press them into the ground, and score early. With all of Havertz, Mount, Kante, and Saul we should be at them from minute 1.

Must win game for me. Arse have gotten way too close.

I think Saul and James wingbacks

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I think Saul and James wingbacks

Yeah, on second look that’s probably. I thought initially that perhaps Reece was on the left and Trev at RB.

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Pleasantly surprised to see Tuchel stick with Havertz upfront after midweek. Saul at wingback is the one selection I'm concerned about, though.

Anything is better than seeing Sarr passing the ball to the other team over and over again or stand with the ball at his feet for 30 seconds and somehow still lose it when he’s last man back.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Anything is better than seeing Sarr passing the ball to the other team over and over again or stand with the ball at his feet for 30 seconds and somehow still lose it when he’s last man back.

I can't argue with you there. However, I would have personally preferred Kenedy.

47 minutes ago, Strike said:

Tuchel has seen the light with Lukaku😇

I'm cautiously optimistic as I expected him to walse back in after a game of doing the basics but I still can't shake of the fear as soon as he has a Villa away esque impact from the bench we're back to him starting unconditionally until it gets beyond bad again.