Chelsea 2-0 Lille

Jase

With all the intense criticism and everyone shitting on him I bet Lukaku will be extra motivated for this one. Because God knows he’s going to start. 🙄

Would be nice to see Werner in the starting XI.

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Unfortunately if games of late are to go by I dont think we do easy....

I don't expect us to be good but due to opposition quality I still expect win just like we won CWC and against Palace while still being shit. It tells more about opponents than us. I know we beat Spurs 3 times but they looked horrid and we were nothing special. Our last very good game was probably Juventus 3 months go. 

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

11th place in Ligue1. We beat them twice 2 seasons ago and same with Rennes last season. Easy job. More focused on final. 

Nothing is easy where Tuchel & co are concerned. He needs to stop experimenting already.

29 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Think we need to accept the fact our football won't get any better the rest of the season. Going to have to grind out wins with this awful, awful football. 

And you thought last season was bad/frustrating.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Think we need to accept the fact our football won't get any better the rest of the season. Going to have to grind out wins with this awful, awful football. 

Well, I think it depends on how quickly we can drop Lukaku. Listening to TT and reading between the lines it sounds like he isn't exactly doing cartwheels about his performances. 

If we can drop him, get the front line moving like it was without him and get James back, we'll be ok imo. 

Only problem is how long that is going to take. The Torres situation tells us it probably won't be soon.