Palmeiras 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

18 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Personally, it should only be the European Cup, League Title, Domestic Cup, and CWC. 

trophies are trophies

it is our own fault we are so shit in the charity shield under roman

2 and 7 is a disgrace

15 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Well thats it then I am going to booooo him next time at SB

well, let win that fucking FA Cup thsi year (another trophy besudes the CS we have went to shit in), keep Azpo for one more year

and win the CS in August (against Citeh again I am sure)

then all this is put to bed, including our FA Cup and CS fails of late

10 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

https://footylight.com/news/439560/Chelsea-unable-to-wear-club-world-cup-winners-patch-in-premier-league

apparently we can't wear the new badge in domestic competitions 😡

Yeah..I guess it's still possible for next year's PL competition? 

Don't recall if Liverpool were able to do it in the PL right after their CWC win.

Just now, Vesper said:

Premier League fixtures 2020/21 released: Champions Liverpool to host  newly-promoted Leeds in opening round

Reading the article again it seems like that was for just the one match against Wolves, probably for the trophy lift. 

I'd be a lot more annoyed if they had changed the rules right around the time we became eligible to play in the CWC

28 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Why do you never see Nike bringing in outrageous designs with silly checkered patterns on the Pool kits? They always tend to be lot more clean while they experiment designs with ours.

New Balance 2018-19 were their best IMHO

2018-19 LFC home kit revealed - pre-order now - Liverpool FC

this year home kit is pretty hideous

Photos: Liverpool players model new 2021-22 Nike home kit - Liverpool FC

11 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Yeah..I guess it's still possible for next year's PL competition? 

Don't recall if Liverpool were able to do it in the PL right after their CWC win.

Yeah we can register a new kit next season with the badge on 

we might also be able to register a new kit for the remaining fa cup games 

Still annoying. Half the fun of being world champion is rubbing it under ppls noses 

3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Yeah we can register a new kit next season with the badge on 

we might also be able to register a new kit for the remaining fa cup games 

Still annoying. Half the fun of being world champion is rubbing it under ppls noses 

I am just hoping for a decent home kit next season where a crack head hasn't been put in charge of designing it. Kit like the first Nike one or the 2015/16 kit please. Even though I am 36 now and don't wear shirts apart from the 5 a side pitch I really want one with the CWC badge. 

On 13/02/2022 at 09:49, Magic Lamps said:

https://footylight.com/news/439560/Chelsea-unable-to-wear-club-world-cup-winners-patch-in-premier-league

apparently we can't wear the new badge in domestic competitions 😡

Do we know why the EPL refuse us permission🤬

Man shot dead outside Palmeiras stadium during riot after Club World Cup final loss to Chelsea

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/fifa-club-world-cup/story/4593068/man-shot-dead-outside-palmeiras-stadium-during-riot-after-club-world-cup-final-loss-to-Chelsea

A man was shot dead during a riot on Saturday after trouble broke out among Palmeiras fans who had watched their team lose to Premier League club Chelsea in the final of the FIFA Club World Cup, Brazilian police said.

The man, who police said was an off-duty prison guard, was shot outside Palmeiras' stadium in Sao Paulo, where thousands of fans had gathered to watch the match on big screens.

"There were some outbreaks of fighting among fans, which unleashed a riot and a man was shot," a military police statement said.

Riot police used tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse the crowds. One man was arrested, the statement said.

Sao Paulo police investigator Cesar Saad told journalists added that 15 other fans were injured in clashes with police or in fights among themselves.

Images will be analysed to identify others involved in the riots, police said. Police continued to patrol the area to prevent any new disturbances.

Chelsea beat the Copa Libertadores champions 2-1 after extra time in the game in Abu Dhabi.

Palmeiras were aiming to win the annual tournament for the first time and join state rivals Corinthians, Santos and Sao Paulo, all of whom have won the trophy played between the top club sides in the world.

Man shot dead after Club World Cup final as riots broke out following  Chelsea victory - Mirror OnlineOne dead as Palmeiras fans riot after CWC defeat to Chelsea - AS.comPalmeiras fan shot dead after riot breaks out in Sao Paulo after CWC loss  to Chelsea - Inside World Football

1 hour ago, King Kante said:

I am just hoping for a decent home kit next season where a crack head hasn't been put in charge of designing it. Kit like the first Nike one or the 2015/16 kit please. Even though I am 36 now and don't wear shirts apart from the 5 a side pitch I really want one with the CWC badge. 

That's the thing the shirts look nice!! Then they add a whole shitty design to them that isn't needed! And a whole variety of patterns that again isn't needed..hopefully this year..