Chelsea 2-2 Liverpool

Jase

Mane is a dirty cunt, no one can tell me otherwise, i still remember his sending off few seasons ago for the studs challenge in Ederson’s face and acting like he didnt do anything serious and Klopp complaining in the sidelines. Vile club

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

For fuck sake it is used to check every goal 🤣 I mean it is the same in the PL and every other league that uses it’s rules but yeah sure they don’t use it for Man United… 

Thats not to say the guys using it are competent but to say its not used is a sheer tin hat conspiracy. 

Im telling what I saw in that match, they checked nothing. Its not about being competent, its about the orders given to them. They all operate by the same book, yet we witness shithousery and inconsistency every bloody match.

3 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

put another damn midfielder in the game. 

Really? Why? Kovacic has grew into the game and Kante has been, well, Kante.

So unless my stream is behind? Why? They’re bringing on 2 CMs so we can’t be doing that bad.

Edited by OneMoSalah