Watford 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

Last many, many seasons we lost a game in this period from totally random opponent. Let's hope this time is different. 

Mendy, Rudiger, Christensen, Azpi, Pulisic, Jorginho, RLC, James, Mount, Havertz, Lukaku. 

Hopefully Kante and Kovacic are back soon or maybe Saul shows up? Not a fan of attacking lineup I posted because there is no pace but CHO started 8 in a row and Werner doesn't deserve to start. Maybe Saul LWB and Puli as front 3. 

Wonder if Tuchel will give Saul a start. I know he has not made best of starts but he only has started around 2 games. Surely has to get to a point where we should trust him with a start, especially when Kovacic and Kante are most certainly out. Expect to see Mount and Havertz definitely restored to the lineup and if Lukaku is deemed fit enough to start from outset, he probably will join them too. This is best probable time to play Watford. Without their best player in Sarr. Dennis possibly out too. Must win, especially as we have West Ham on Saturday.

Edited by Stats

1 hour ago, Stats said:

Wonder if Tuchel will give Saul a start. I know he has not made best of starts but he only has started around 2 games. Surely has to get to a point where we should trust him with a start, especially when Kovacic and Kante are most certainly out. Expect to see Mount and Havertz definitely restored to the lineup and if Lukaku is deemed fit enough to start from outset, he probably will join them too. This is best probable time to play Watford. Without their best player in Sarr. Dennis possibly out too. Must win, especially as we have West Ham on Saturday.

I think there's no scope for risks. Saul has to wait for the League Cup game

Apparently Watford have a huge injury list heading into this game and are missing several of their best players including Ismailia Sarr. So this should be a straightforward, comfortable bounce back game for us.

But when have we said that before…