Chelsea 4-0 Juventus

Jase

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Also i need to correct we can win vs Zenit with 5 goals fewer than juve vs malmo and still go through first 

I think so, game is a complete dead rubber for Zenit as they're in the Ropey now. They'll probably put out a weakened side as they're battling for the Russian title. Only reason for them to go for it is if they want they €2.2m prize money for the win. 

9 minutes ago, Milan said:

The only downside are the injuries to NG and Chilly. Really hoping at least one of them is fit enough to play.

Oh another downside is the imminent return of Lukaku......

Today was a prime example of why we shouldn't even think about playing him against the big boys'/very good CB's. 

All so predictable he wouldn't bring much to the table for us. 

3 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Any news on Chilwell?

Games just finished 😅

Edited by King Kante

3 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Will you miss Pulisic as frontman after tonight?

I expect Timo to start and Lukaku come from bench.

Pulisic wreaked havoc with his pressing

our 'strikers', the way Tuchel has us set up, are more spatial pressers and channel runners than trad holdup players and target men

Edited by Vesper

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Pulisic wreaked havoc with his pressing

our 'strikers', the way Tuchel has us set up, are more spatial pressers and channel runners than trad holdup players and target men

I agree, but Pulisic can do pressing as winger aswell. That is much more natural position for him.