Chelsea 3-1 Southampton

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, Pizy said:

Should be 4-0 up right now, ffs. Ruling out a goal for a soft ass foul 60 second before it’s scored. Disgrace.

Did you see what pogba did that resulted in a winner 2 weeks ago? He stamped the player and goal, they didnt var it or anything. With us they will gladly go 60secs back to find an issue. How some still believe this rotten league is ok is def beyond my understanding.

What’s absolutely comical is that they went nearly a minute back searching for a foul. You just bloody knew either Dean or Taylor were operating VAR. 

Its maddening. We have to battle both Liverpool, City, and VAR for the league. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Did you see what pogba did that resulted in a winner 2 weeks ago? He stamped the player and goal, they didnt var it or anything. With us they will gladly go 60secs back to find an issue. How some still believe this rotten league is ok is def beyond my understanding.

I get your grievances, but it has more to do with the standard of refereeing here. There's a reason no English ref was selected to officiate in the last CL match day.

Ruben looks incredible these last 3 appearances all the way up until the final ball. Similarly to Kova. They carry the ball from deep, skip past 2-3 players, and then they both choke with the final pass.

When City and Liverpool carve through poor teams like we have done here they run the score up by getting 5-6 goals. That’s the big difference with us. Our poor finishing is going to give Southampton the confidence and belief that they can get at least a point here now.