Chelsea 3-1 Southampton

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, LAM09 said:

I get your grievances, but it has more to do with the standard of refereeing here. There's a reason no English ref was selected to officiate in the last CL match day.

Sorry but I absolutely dont believe that, the league is rotten, you see it every match. Lets say you are indeed correct, then why is nothing done? How can they serve us this shit season after season. France demoted all thier refs years ago cuz they sucked ass, promoted those below them and all got much better. These leeches at FA and PGMOL are all in on it.

What even makes it funnier in a sad way is that a few minutes before the commentators made mention of how referees are letting more things go and it's producing a better product for the fans. 

If we had prime Leipzig Werner from 2 years ago he would’ve feasted in that first half, btw. Got into lots of positions where he destroyed the Bundesliga. Still has no confidence when he’s 1v1 in wide areas to take his man on and shoot.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Sorry but I absolutely dont believe that, the league is rotten, you see it every match. Lets say you are indeed correct, then why is nothing done? How can they serve us this shit season after season. France demoted all thier refs years ago cuz they sucked ass, promoted those below them and all got much better. These leeches at FA and PGMOL are all in on it.

I agree with promoting other refs, but it has to be a gradual process. No idea what the standard is like in the Championship, etc.

14 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Please find a way to disallow Chalobahs goal retrospectively also.. Ridiculous.. Is it illegal now to touch each other in football?

I think it was Mike Dean who went back almost a minute, and 30 + passes and called Azpi offside and disallowed a goal (I think against spuds or arse)

still to this day have never seen anything like it

Just now, LAM09 said:

I agree with promoting other refs, but it has to be a gradual process. No idea what the standard is like in the Championship, etc.

They introduced Australian ref in PL a couple of weeks ago.