Chelsea 3-1 Southampton

ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

MoM their fucking keeper it'd been 5 or 6-1 but for him😬

those fuckers always play the game of their lifes against us, i keep remembering Ben Foster everytime we faced his teams

I was against the signing to begin with but now I am seeing what @Tomo, @Jase, and @robsblubothave been arguing. We are so unbalanced in attack and Lukaku is undoubtedly the issue. 

Cheeky bet Werner will be our top scorer. 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

I was against the signing to begin with but now I am seeing what @Tomo, @Jase, and @robsblubothave been arguing. We are so unbalanced in attack and Lukaku is undoubtedly the issue. 

That's not true...

Clear agenda against RL9...

The attack with Lukaku still looks off but better today with CHO and Werner around him as both provided the energy, movement and pace going forward. And as much as we only scored the two killer goals after Southampton went down to 10 men, I'd say that win was deserved. We had enough chances to win the game before then (and stupid VAR!) and Southampton only managed to score because of a stupid brainfart from Chilwell. Didn't threaten us much otherwise. The xG was 3.2 v 0.6 (excluding the penalty).

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Cough cough

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I wasn't keen also but he started well and now has regressed slowly. I think he needs to be dropped for a few games. Maybe the Intl break will help him?

Hope all officials (including VAR ones) involved in this match get a meaningful ban, because that was pathetic all the way through.

Good game and with good performances and not so good ones. Really liked Mount as usual... and Werner is such an underrated player.

Edited by robsblubot