Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

43 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I’ve noticed that Liverpool fans are back to being ultra arrogant now their players are all back fit. They act like they’re the greatest club side ever.

I just read this thread. Some are reasonable and some think they are top of the league. A lot of digs at Tuchel.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=349125.0

5 hours ago, Tomo said:

Under Sarri and the early stages of Lampard's tenure we went toe to toe with this Liverpool side and didn't look a bit out of place, granted we didn't get the results we wanted but it was a blueprint on how to face this Liverpool side.

Now we have the extra quality (both on the pitch and in the dugout) to hopefully add results to the good performances we tend to put in against these lot.

Well technically Tuchel's Chelsea has beaten them before..

14 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I just read this thread. Some are reasonable and some think they are top of the league. A lot of digs at Tuchel.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=349125.0

Extremely deluded fans. These shithouses don't know what's coming. The fact that Burnley should've maybe scored 3 goals and they're struggling against one of the worst teams in the Prem says enough.

" But we are Liverpool. And we’re not looking too shabby ourselves right now. Tuchel is not Klopp. Reece James is not Trent Alexander Arnold. Lukaku is not Salah. Kante is not Fabinho. Mendy is not Alisson. We more than match them in every area of the pitch. We won’t roll over like Arsenal did, especially not at home"

Absolute cunts I swear

1 minute ago, Mário César said:

So, with City not buying Kane, our chances to win the league increase a lot. 

Well, at least now City have a clarity and may switch to another target straight away. If there is any.

1 hour ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Why we have two away games in a row and L'Pool two home games in a row? 

Nothing to get excited about. It's pretty normal. When I was a lad the tradition was for a new season to start with three fixtures in eight days, Saturday-Wednesday-Saturday. These would either go H-A-A or A-H-H.  Nothing to see here.

4 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

" But we are Liverpool. And we’re not looking too shabby ourselves right now. Tuchel is not Klopp. Reece James is not Trent Alexander Arnold. Lukaku is not Salah. Kante is not Fabinho. Mendy is not Alisson. We more than match them in every area of the pitch. We won’t roll over like Arsenal did, especially not at home"

Absolute cunts I swear

He's a Liverpool fan. It's not exactly an earthquake level shock if he thinks their players are better than ours. I don't have a problem with what he said. Including the bit you didn't paste into your post.