Chelsea 1-0 Man City

Jase

This is when our season starts. Forget all that happened.

We faced just bad teams in FA Cup so it was expected we will be here.

PL - many ups and downs but now real fight for top4 is starting and after Porto and group stage real fun in CL incoming. 10 games (potentially 12) left. This is like play off and our season will be decided in those games.

4 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Premature champions league final.
The real one is going to be Chelsea v. PSG but as city are close thirds, this will be a good trial.

Would be nice to win some money on betting to cover Crete 2021 summer trip 👍

Edited by NikkiCFC

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

I am more focused on EURO 2021. Big national tournaments are always great for betting.

I don't know.
It's not my strong point.
Last time I left egg faced. If Giroud had scored that late goal for  France I would at least have the winner.

18 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Indeed a huge loss. without him oru transition into attack is terrible and Jorginho will get crushed by City. Let's hope TT has an ace up his sleeve. But I really can not see us winning this. Only 2 advantages are that we have one more day of rest and it is effectively a home game for us whilst city have to travel a bit.

Call me stupid, but I think the Brighton game on Tuesday (will be a tough game to win) is more important, so I would bench the likes of Mendy, Rudi, Christensen, Puli, Kai and Kante.

6 hours ago, chippy said:

Call me stupid, but I think the Brighton game on Tuesday (will be a tough game to win) is more important, so I would bench the likes of Mendy, Rudi, Christensen, Puli, Kai and Kante.

I am pretty sure Kepa will play this one. Not because Mendy needs rest but because he deserves to play and Fa Cup is his chance.