Chelsea 1-0 Man City

Jase

With all the games we still have to play, TT faces the difficult balancing act between trying to win every game and trying to keep players fresh by having to rest players as well. The league and CL are more important, so I'm happy enough with this line up. 

14 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Always get more confident for games once I see losses predicted en mass.

Losing to City wouldn't worry me. However, another loss would the 3rd in 4 games, which will be a concern at this stage of the season.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yes but Kova, Chris, Tammy are out. Billy should be in 20 players squad unless some youngster is ahead of him which I cannot see.

True. And hes in the squad. 

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

That makes little sense as if he was under pressure to give players a chance due to their price tag Kepa would have been the first one back in.

In Kepa’s case I think its different because you could say the difference in quality is huge between him and Mendy. But again Tuchel did promise him a fresh start and as we know hes in today.

I just don’t see how Abraham hasnt been given more of a go, look I am not saying hes amazing, far from it but Werner bar a handful of games has looked ordinary. I do think Tuchels primary objective was obviously to come in and improve the team but I do think there is also additional task for him trying to get the best out of both Kai and Timo over time. Obviously if they do well that helps the team no doubt but I feel the whole mandate that we wanted a German speaking manager prior to his appointment speaks volumes also.  

Today will be a good opportunity for Timo though as City will leave spaces so lets see.