Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 1-0 Man City

Followers 0

Terrible lineup... playing Kepa is always a bad idea -.-also don’t like the Mount ziyech combined 

kdb will have a field day from distance. 

Edited by Magic Lamps
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is after getting subbed I don't know whether he is in pain or praying for the team on the pitch, but man, I keep saying it over and over again but this man is such a legend that breath

Fernandinho should have been off already  fuck Mike dean

With all the games we still have to play, TT faces the difficult balancing act between trying to win every game and trying to keep players fresh by having to rest players as well. The league and CL are more important, so I'm happy enough with this line up. 

• Like 2

Wanted to add this, but no edit button my phone?

Shame Tammy has been frozen out though. Not been great by any means but hardly any worse than Werner. Seems like his days at Chelsea are numbered under TT.

• Thanks 1

Ahh a loss is incoming here I'm afraid. That front 3 will be a mess. 😴😴😴

What's all this bollocks on BBC,  don't they know there's 2 teams today, but it's all about Shitty😡

Edited by bigbluewillie
  • Like 1

Always get more confident for games once I see losses predicted en mass.

3 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Christensen is injured.

Mateo Kovacic out injured Christian Pulisic on the Bench this is the Lineup: 

Azpilicueta----------Thiago Silva----------Rudiger
James--------Jorginho-----Kante----------Chilwell
Ziyech----------------Werner----------------Mount

Timo Werner was the last 2 Games on the Bench.
Christian Pulisic the 2 Goal scorer from the last Premier League Game on the Bench.

Edited by Tomislava10Barisic
14 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Always get more confident for games once I see losses predicted en mass.

Losing to City wouldn't worry me. However, another loss would the 3rd in 4 games, which will be a concern at this stage of the season.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yes but Kova, Chris, Tammy are out. Billy should be in 20 players squad unless some youngster is ahead of him which I cannot see.

True. And hes in the squad. 

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

That makes little sense as if he was under pressure to give players a chance due to their price tag Kepa would have been the first one back in.

In Kepa’s case I think its different because you could say the difference in quality is huge between him and Mendy. But again Tuchel did promise him a fresh start and as we know hes in today.

I just don’t see how Abraham hasnt been given more of a go, look I am not saying hes amazing, far from it but Werner bar a handful of games has looked ordinary. I do think Tuchels primary objective was obviously to come in and improve the team but I do think there is also additional task for him trying to get the best out of both Kai and Timo over time. Obviously if they do well that helps the team no doubt but I feel the whole mandate that we wanted a German speaking manager prior to his appointment speaks volumes also.  

Today will be a good opportunity for Timo though as City will leave spaces so lets see. 

Unlucky from Ziyech there. 2 good attacks already though. Promising signs. Werner particularly for the disallowed goal.

That offside was looekd at very quickly. I'm sure they could have doctored the line to make him onside..oh wait, it's Chelsea.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

What's all this bollocks on BBC,  don't they know there's 2 teams today, but it's all about Shitty😡

They eat from Pep's and City's hand......its disgusting to see. Pro's my ass.

Just now, DDA said:

That offside was looekd at very quickly. I'm sure they could have doctored the line to make him onside..oh wait, it's Chelsea.

So so easy to play around with the lines they make...so easy.

• Like 2

I saw much longer line drawing for much clearer offsides

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Milan said:

I saw much longer line drawing for much clearer offsides

Its BS.....offside or not its clear what is going on in Eng footy.

• Jas changed the title to Chelsea 1-0 Man City