Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 1-0 Man City

Followers 0

Although he went off slightly earlier, I still give my MOTM to Mount. He was fantastic once again. Constantly got fouled, however he always looked to make things happen and caused Fernandinho nightmares. His awareness is so good and he is always one step ahead. Love the way he receives the ball and just sharply turns away from an opposing player and leaves them in no man's land. Chilwell's performances getting a lot stronger again too. Had a fantastic game also as did rest of team.

• Like 2
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is after getting subbed I don't know whether he is in pain or praying for the team on the pitch, but man, I keep saying it over and over again but this man is such a legend that breath

Fernandinho should have been off already  fuck Mike dean

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

What a win that was, Mount was sublime again.

How the ref didn't book Fernandinho is beyond me.

Poor old Azpi looked knackered at the end. 

He's been a consistently good player for us.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, milka said:

Why tf is Torres still getting marketed like he was a success?

This is after getting subbed

1_GettyImages-1312999135.jpg

I don't know whether he is in pain or praying for the team on the pitch, but man, I keep saying it over and over again but this man is such a legend that breathes football. And a warrior. Fingers crossed he is fine to face Real Madrid.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Tomo said:

Why tf is Torres still getting marketed like he was a success?

I've been watching football a long time and that goal at Barca is right up there with the most exciting, memorable moments I've ever experienced  watching any sport, nevermind football and Chelsea. Let's not forget he also played a good part in winning   the EL as well.

While not a big success, those two significant contributions to two major trophies should not be overlooked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Stats said:

Although he went off slightly earlier, I still give my MOTM to Mount. He was fantastic once again. Constantly got fouled, however he always looked to make things happen and caused Fernandinho nightmares. His awareness is so good and he is always one step ahead. Love the way he receives the ball and just sharply turns away from an opposing player and leaves them in no man's land. Chilwell's performances getting a lot stronger again too. Had a fantastic game also as did rest of team.

Re Chilwell.

Think he's been average at best for much of the season, but i have to say I was impressed with him yesterday. Apart from that sitter he missed which was a bit eek!!!

5 minutes ago, chippy said:

I've been watching football a long time and that goal at Barca is right up there with the most exciting, memorable moments I've ever experienced  watching any sport, nevermind football and Chelsea. Let's not forget he also played a good part in winning   the EL as well.

While not a big success, those two significant contributions to two major trophies should not be overlooked.

Do not forget: HE WON CORNER IN FINAL!!!

• Like 1

110% certain Torres would've missed in penalties had he been selected. Remember the fit he threw?

Thank god for DiMatteo. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

So we play LC twice in the space of 3 days.

Basically like playing 2 finals against them. We absolutely must beat them in the league as well.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chippy said:

EL fair enough but I'm not having the CL, if any player should be specifically singled out for praise for what happened late on in Barca it should be Bosingwa as he made the contribution that was the difference between us going through and not (an interception that prevented a 2 on 1 vs Cech) and not only that the chance in the first place came from Torres losing the ball needlessly.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Tomo said:

EL fair enough but I'm not having the CL, if any player should be specifically singled out for praise for what happened late on in Barca it should be Bosingwa as he made the contribution that was the difference between us going through and not (an interception that prevented a 2 on 1 vs Cech) and not only that the chance in the first place came from Torres losing the ball needlessly.

Ahh my favourite MonoBrow 🤣🤣🤣

• Jase changed the title to Chelsea 1-0 Man City