Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 1-0 Man City

Followers 0

Personally I think Jorginho and Mount are running the show for us. We really need to take a chance. The intensity we are playing with is great. 

Edited by OneMoSalah
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is after getting subbed I don't know whether he is in pain or praying for the team on the pitch, but man, I keep saying it over and over again but this man is such a legend that breath

Fernandinho should have been off already  fuck Mike dean

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

1 for sure

Yeah defo should have 1. A very very strict ref maybe he’d be off but would be very soft probably. Considering how Mike Deans letting the game go so far as well, he probably should have booked him for the second one but if he did earlier for the first one he’d of sent a precedent and there would be countless bookings, breaking up the flow of the game. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

You won't get an easier half than what we are getting now against City. We are not doing enough.

Just now, DDA said:

You won't get an easier half than what we are getting now against City. We are not doing enough.

That's it..you either know they'll come out 2nd half and score or get one chance and score. We've had a fair few and nothing..which has been the story for a while 

• Like 1

Now a yellow for James ! Fuck off ref you cheating cunt.

• Like 1

fucking twat Dean, if Reece gets a 2nd yellow I am going to go bonkers

just like that fucking Arse final

• Jas changed the title to Chelsea 1-0 Man City