• Kovacic
    • Ziyech
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

25 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Still plenty to worry about.. Mount and Benchy start for England, Havertz and Rüdi for Germany, also Emerson for Italy :D

No more injuries please...

Of course Southgate had to select Chilwell tonight instead of Shaw and did he have to start Mount again? 

On 18/03/2021 at 07:34, NikkiCFC said:

Still Werner is most likely to play all 3 games for Germany so probably rest here.

So much for that eh, @NikkiCFC? lol

Am guessing Low has gone with the most in-form players because he's made just 1 change to the starting XI across the 3 Germany games. Either that or he's gone crazy after his departure news. Don't think the managers of the XI players will be happy with his selection.

42 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Usually I absolutely hate the international but this time I was almost glad for it.

Not for the international games but for the breather from everything Chelsea related, it's been absolutely relentless since the restart in June and it was good to get a bit of time to refresh and get set for what could end up being another relentless marathon of do or die games every few days.

Same, same. Have taken advantage of the time to de-stress about Chelsea and enjoy doing other things!

46 minutes ago, Jason said:

Of course Southgate had to select Chilwell tonight instead of Shaw and did he have to start Mount again? 

So much for that eh, @NikkiCFC? lol

Am guessing Low has gone with the most in-form players because he's made just 1 change to the starting XI across the 3 Germany games. Either that or he's gone crazy after his departure news. Don't think the managers of the XI players will be happy with his selection.

About Mount yes he has to play because Henderson, Grealish, Maddison are all injured.

Yes, surprising but yesterday I used contra argument. He should play against WBA with Ziyech and Pulisic because they are fresh. Mount and Kai after 3 starts should skip that game.

EURO is just around the corner, I think Low is trying to make this front 3 fluid for big tournament. 

16 hours ago, Tomo said:

Usually I absolutely hate the international but this time I was almost glad for it.

Not for the international games but for the breather from everything Chelsea related, it's been absolutely relentless since the restart in June and it was good to get a bit of time to refresh and get set for what could end up being another relentless marathon of do or die games every few days.

I agree to much football making players stale. 

I think Billy will have a good chance of starting this one. Kova played 90 mins, Kante has a minor injury. 

Revised team, after internationals: 

Mendy

Dave Silva Zouma 

James Jorgi Billy Alonso

Puli Ziyech 

Giroud