• Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Ziyech
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

That West Brom team is absolutely diabolical. I see almost zero quality in their XI.

So we’ll make extremely hard work of this somehow. 😂

Better not fucking lose...

24 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Weird team. Do not like Alonso but makes sense as Chilly played last game for England. Werner prolly given the chance to redeem himself. havertz started for Germany as well so is rested

But I question the wisdom of starting Werner as the central striker in this particular fixture. 

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

That West Brom team is absolutely diabolical. I see almost zero quality in their XI.

So we’ll make extremely hard work of this somehow. 😂

Better not fucking lose...

Long as we don't go 3-0 down again like last time..that was a unwanted surprise lol

Edited by Laylabelle

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

But I question the wisdom of starting Werner as the central striker in this particular fixture. 

Not sure either. Their lineup looks like they will park an aircraft carrier so both Giroud and Havertz would work better in tight spaces. 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Not sure either. Their lineup looks like they will park an aircraft carrier so both Giroud and Havertz would work better in tight spaces. 

Yeah. Thought he would start on the left or right instead. Understandable to rest Havertz but think Giroud also didn't play too much during the recent France games. 

Their strategy is surely going to be to frustrate and defend with their entire team parked around their box and then bring on that ugly mutant that scored a couple against us earlier in the season to try and steal 3 points.

Only way it works is if we play slow zombie football like we’ve done in this sort of game many times in recent years.