• Mount
    • Ziyech
    • Giroud
    • James (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Werner (sub)

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Tuchel has been reading TC. 🤣

Finally Chilwell and Ziyech to get their chance and Werner is dropped. Tuchel has definitely been reading my posts😂😂

In all seriousness I think it's a great line-up. It's almost the same as the one I posted, the only differences are Mount/Pulisic and Havertz/Ziyech. I'm very excited to see how the boys do!

Edited by Azul

Well that’s another totally out of nowhere XI from TT. I actually like that he’s not risking Jorginho against a counterattacking United side. On the other hand, Kova and Kante rarely ever works and stalls our attack.

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

Finally Chilwell and Ziyech to get their chance and Werner is dropped. Tuchel has definitely been reading my posts😂😂

In all seriousness I think it's a great line-up. It's almost the same as the one I posted, the only difference is Mount and Pulisic. I'm very excited to see how the boys do!

Guessing part of the reason why Werner is on the bench is because United are likely to defend deep, which means not much space and all. Might well be back at Liverpool.

My one concern is that the team doesn't have any runners off the ball. Everyone likes/prefers the ball to be played to their feet. No one other than Giroud looks likely to get into the box. 

As for Chilwell, he better not make us look like idiots!

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Guessing part of the reason why Werner is on the bench is because United are likely to defend deep, which means not much space and all. Might well be back at Liverpool.

My one concern is that the team doesn't have any runners off the ball. Everyone likes/prefers the ball to be played to their feet. No one other than Giroud looks likely to get into the box. 

As for Chilwell, he better not make us look like idiots!

You know football💪

Werner has been dropped because he is not useful against a lowblock team, he'll be more useful against Liverpools high line. That is why he's benched and even rested. 

I hope Mount get's into goalscoring positions and Ziyech has that creative role.

One thing we know is that Kante, Ziyech and Chilly B are all incredibly hungry and motived to prove to Tuchel that they're ready to be in the team. Let's hope that results in them having a very good performance!

2020-21 English Premier League

Chelsea                     363.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin
Manchester United             360.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin

http://www.sportnews.to/mysports/2021/premier-league-Chelsea-vs-manchester-united-s1/

https://www.totalsportek.com/highlights/arsenal-vs-everton-2016-match/

516aac87f2dc46a5cad865319afd1d98.png350088bde141d02ffe5aec3c8161d63e.png