• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Ziyech
    • Giroud
    • James (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Werner (sub)

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Just noticed Man United haven't lost an away game in the league since January 19, 2020...

Oh goodie...I'll take a draw haha. Our last league home win against was 2017...in fact that was our last league win against then at all! Since then lost 3 drew 3..be nice to change it.

Edited by Laylabelle

9 minutes ago, MONEYBALL said:

He was good looking ! A young handsome guy who've costed so much money, beyond his performances, has to be on the pitch 😁

:)

To be serious, starting him in big games might be the way to break the ice. Everyone k ows he has insane qualities. He might not be perform as long as TT sends him in for 3 minutes, maybe if he feels to be trusted he will prove his worth.

13 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

:)

To be serious, starting him in big games might be the way to break the ice. Everyone k ows he has insane qualities. He might not be perform as long as TT sends him in for 3 minutes, maybe if he feels to be trusted he will prove his worth.

Don't you think, it's a too crucial game for giving him time to improve and get trust ? He does'nt play anymore for Leverkusen... If he plays, he will take the place of someone who is already competitive

I 'd like to see :                                           Mendy 

Azpi - Christensen - Rudiger

James -Jorginho - Kante - Chilwell

Mount

Giroud - Werner

36 minutes ago, MONEYBALL said:

Don't you think, it's a too crucial game for giving him time to improve and get trust ? He does'nt play anymore for Leverkusen... If he plays, he will take the place of someone who is already competitive

Like who? Ziyech and Pulisic are out of form aswell, CHO might play as wingback again..

I’d love to see him playing alongside Mount behind Ollie Magnefique in 3-4-2-1

12 minutes ago, MONEYBALL said:

I 'd like to see :                                           Mendy 

Azpi - Christensen - Rudiger

James -Jorginho - Kante - Chilwell

Mount

Giroud - Werner

When we put lineup like that how do we expect to score?

Unless Giroud after some cross or wonder goal like against Atletico I really do not see other possibilities. 

1 minute ago, nyikolajevics said:

Like who? Ziyech and Pulisic are out of form aswell, CHO might play as wingback again..

I’d love to see him playing alongside Mount behind Ollie Magnefique in 3-4-2-1

Even if i'm not convinced by him, I've got the feeling we must insist with Werner

11 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

When we put lineup like that how do we expect to score?

Unless Giroud after some cross or wonder goal like against Atletico I really do not see other possibilities. 

At least there will be crosses, what it never happens with Alonso and which is quite rare with cho who also keep the ball too long before crossing (when he decides to). Let's trust Werner, this system is made for him and the presence of Giroud must, some day, allow him to shine.

Edited by MONEYBALL