• Pulisic (sub)
    • Werner (sub)

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it was about this   Ole claims that all the Chels sites went bonkers (as we ALL should have had) on this not being called a pen and that Lampard and Klopp Klopp said, (along with

Sure did bro, but they swept that one under the carpet, everything for the scum. Fuck them and the horse they rode in on. Im glad many fans have made meme's of them cunts, crying girls.

Lol looking at the 'penalty incident' again. The VAR ref from Manchester wanted it and the pitch ref said no.  Gary Neville on Sky also was annoyed because a penalty wasnt given to Yernited for G

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Lucky they never got a pen. Need to step it up, possession is good but need to do more with it. 

I wouldn't say lucky just yet, penalty could come any minute in the 2nd half with those jammy fuckers.

3 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Some show glipses of good play, this guy showing nothing at all, this isn't just lack of matches, he is simply not cut out for the PL seen this before with Cuadrado.

He has had injuries. I don't recall Cuardado having one really good game at us. Ziyech has had at least 3 and then had 2 injury spells and has not been able to build up a real rhythm.

1 minute ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Watch all Moroccans go overboard when they see Ziyech substituted lol. He is not up for it at all and he is very slender, gets bullied away very easily unfortunately.

I have said very little about him since he joined, but he was never a target of mine before we bought him

I always worried about his frail frame, lack of pace, plus he is hardly 'young'. he turns 29yo next season at the end of next winter (so a reduced resale value after just 2 years here, as a team buying him in summer 2022 (for instance) would be buying a player who turns 30 in 7 months or so after he moves there)

NOT writing him off, as he did have that long layoff from injury, but ffs, he needs to step up

Looking at the highlights I actually think Kante has been doing fine on Bruno. Pretty much marking him out the game.

I think they have much more power in the midfield if he comes off.

Am I missing something here? Odoi was one of the best players in that half!

• Like 1

Wasn't CHO signaling in the first half to require a treatment? I remember he was waving at the bench. Reason to be subbed for sure.

• Jas changed the title to Chelsea 0-0 Man United