• Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Havertz (sub)
    • Werner (sub)

I don´t get why Kovacic gets benched. He is the only player in our midfield that can dribble and make things happen. No one can tell me that the likes of Jorginho or Mount played better than him in the last few weeks..

I am not a Lampard fan, but still hope Chelsea wins comfortably..

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I know why he has selected Jorginho because after the Arsenal game he said he came on and controlled play....shite.

Yeah he did, he said after he came on he was commanding or something like that

1 minute ago, Jason said:

2 starts in 3 days for Pulisic.

Lampard really playing with fire with his hamstring. 

Kind of reminds me of Sarri - Kante situation. Something like 'screw this, I am off anyway so let's play him'.

I don´t get why Kovacic gets benched. He is the only player in our midfield that can dribble and make things happen. No one can tell me that the likes of Jorginho or Mount played better than him in the last few weeks..
I am not a Lampard fan, but still hope Chelsea wins comfortably..

I don't get it either brother. Even in the last match against Arsenal, he was clearly one of the better players, but it seems to me that some players are just untouchable.

If Lampard continues like that, he will get sacked for sure and he deserves it, like Mou deserved to get the sack when he always picked an out of form Iva. I miss Conte, who at least did not have his favourites.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, iceboy said:

Good enough to beat Villa. Strong bench that can make impact.

Good enough to beat Aston Villa ? What a pretention ! When the first ream, presumed the strongest, even can't beat the Wolves or Everton, gets humiliated by Arsenal and struggles to beat Leeds which is in a fall down, how can we be so confident ? We must stay humble !