• Kovacic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

6 minutes ago, Milan said:

I am shivering like a little dog here lol. I want this win so badly.

For sure, we simply cannot lose here. Jose knows a draw is great for his team and it puts them on top of the league. We must kill them.

As anyone who has been reading the match forums knows, I am a big proponent of playing 433. However, the pragmatic side of me fears we may be playing into Jose's hands with it. Kante is going to have to be very disciplined today and cover a serious amount of ground as Spuds are very good on the counter. 

It's a huge game, yes, but I'm not putting such mega importance on it as some of you seem to be. Only reason I'm "worried" is because we have an extremely tough set of fixtures and fixture congestion coming up and a loss here would get it off to a terrible start.

It's not as though this is a make or break match. A loss isn't devastating (league position wise, that is) and a win, while amazing, won't take us well clear of the chasing pack or anything. 

This is a normal big match not a "shit yourself with nerves" big match.

As anyone who has been reading the match forums knows, I am a big proponent of playing 433. However, the pragmatic side of me fears we may be playing into Jose's hands with it. Kante is going to have to be very disciplined today and cover a serious amount of ground as Spuds are very good on the counter. 
Id be more comfortable with a 343 especially as havertz and pulisic aren't match fit anyway

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It's a huge game, yes, but I'm not putting such mega importance on it as some of you seem to be. Only reason I'm "worried" is because we have an extremely tough set of fixtures and fixture congestion coming up and a loss here would get it off to a terrible start.

It's not as though this is a make or break match. A loss isn't devastating (league position wise, that is) and a win, while amazing, won't take us well clear of the chasing pack or anything. 

This is a normal big match not a "shit yourself with nerves" big match.

Make no mistake this is a huge game, first and foremost cuz its vs spurs....managed by Jose. It might not kill or save anyone now yes, but it could give the winner a huge confidence in belief.