• Kovacic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

17 hours ago, Mana said:

It's all because they are top of the league close coming this December. If Spuds remain top on the last game before Christmas, history shows they are likely to win it. We can put this to bed though this Sunday.

ONLY if they keep them Son and Kane healthy, any of them goes out injured and 50% of their fire power is gone.

Don't think Pulisic will be thrown back in here. 

Only real question for me is whether it's Tammy or Oli up top. I'd give it to Giroud, tbh. Spuds will likely play pretty deep waiting to spring the counter meaning their box will be packed with defenders. We need Oli's muscle and aerial prowess. Tammy will get bullied by Toby A & Dier.

Midfield 3 of Kante, MM, and Havertz. Ziyech, Chilly, and Reece with a steady supply of crosses into Giroud and Timo getting after Auerier and trying to force him into one of his characteristic mistakes. Then we can bring on Pulisic or CHO to run at their tired legs since they just played Thursday.

Hopefully it has been hammered into Reece in training this week to be very physical and constantly switched on against Son. For me it's more important to stop him than Kane because I trust Kante and Mount to make HK's life difficult in that #10 area.

I'm confident but expecting a Mourinho special where he sucks the joy out of this one and makes it a dour spectacle. Let's see if our boys are ready for a physical slugfest.

On 11/27/2020 at 10:02 PM, Atomiswave said:

Eng media is fucking sickening, spurs will win the league, spurs have a world class squad, JM is back to his best, can Chelsea cope with Son and Kane, Can Chelsea handle the experience of spurs and on and on it goes. Sucking them off is more like it, giving them all the credit in the world. Man you just know the refs gonna screw us over on sunday.

Why are you surprised by this, it’s well known the media has no love for Chelsea. There usual darlings are United, Liverpool, and Spurs. At first I was annoyed then I stopped caring. This fixture I can safely say is the most important game in the season, winning it not only catapult the team to number one but will boast morale of the team and sends a message that Chelsea are not only title contenders but front runners. The battle of the bridge part 2 is underway

I see a lot of people complaining about the love the media give to Tottenham and other rivals instead of us. Why? One of the things I love as a Chelsea fan is being hated by everyone. It's priceless to see their reactions whenever we prove them wrong.

Remember when we won the CL? The look on everyone's faces was hilarious, that gets me going to be honest.

Too early I think for a Pulisic start, introduction after 60 minutes or so if we are leading.

Pulisic is the type of big game player that would perform after a long layoff. He has that killer mentality in my opinion.

I have no problem with who Lampard picks though. There's good reasons to pick Werner and Tammy again since they're in good form.

3 hours ago, fmsch24 said:

Why are you surprised by this, it’s well known the media has no love for Chelsea. There usual darlings are United, Liverpool, and Spurs. At first I was annoyed then I stopped caring. This fixture I can safely say is the most important game in the season, winning it not only catapult the team to number one but will boast morale of the team and sends a message that Chelsea are not only title contenders but front runners. The battle of the bridge part 2 is underway

Im most def not surprised, its just pathetic. Grown ass men acting like petulant kids and getting paid for it. When your on tele you fucking remove your jersey and stay humble and honest, its the opposite sadly. Yes we all know the refs gonna shaft us here...guarantee it. We wont be able to breath on their players.