• Mount
    • Kovacic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

We look too lightweight. Physically they are dominating us. I worry about Reguilon now that Ziyech is on a yellow and he has to be extremely careful when tracking back that he does not foul or that might be his marching orders. Can't wait till Pulisic comes on already.

Mount was fine. Kova was a bit redundant since we knew Spuds would let us have the ball. He's effective when we play a pressing team where he can use his ball carrying in tight spaces. He's a bit useless when we dominate the ball.
Kova won more tackles than Mount and apart from that good dribbling of Mount, he did not really do well til now. One horrible pass, which led to a counter attack of spurs. German sky experts said that Mount should be subbed of and Havertz in. I agree with that.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

its the price we pay with no threat from Kova

Kante has been superb defensively

Indeed. Kova is more useful against high pressing, possession based sides. For teams looking to counter we should really have Harvetz in there if playing a 433. Personally, I am a little concerned about their traps we have fallen for, there were two times in that half where they were one pass away from finding a free man. I am torn between taking Kova off for Harvetz and get a proper No.8 on or bring him off for Dave and go 343. 

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Kova won more tackles than Mount and apart from that good dribbling of Mount, he did not really do well til now. One horrible pass, which led to a counter attack of spurs. German sky experts said that Mount should be subbed of and Havertz in. I agree with that.

I agree

Havertz on Mount off

will help creativity and passing and we have Kova and Kante for defensive break-up play

I also worry about Reguillon with Ziyech on a yellow

I agree
Havertz on Mount off
will help creativity and passing and we have Kova and Kante for defensive break-up play
I also worry about Reguillon with Ziyech on a yellow

The only problem with Havertz is that I am not so sure if he can handle the physicality of Spurs midfield today. If Mount and Kante struggle, Kai will have a tough night too.
Kova looks decent from my point of view. Only player that still could cope with their physicality

The only problem with Havertz is that I am not so sure if he can handle the physicality of Spurs midfield today. If Mount and Kante struggle, Kai will have a tough night too.
Kova looks decent from my point of view. Only player that still could cope with their physicality

I agree, not a fan of brining havertz on. He will get bullied and hasn't had many minutes after 2 weeks off

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk