• Mount
    • Kovacic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

If we lose today let’s not read too much into it. 13 unbeaten and 6 straight wins, 6 clean sheets in 8, top scorers in the PL, already qualified for CL knockout stages. We’re making good progress and losing to a good Spurs team won’t change that....

8 minutes ago, blu35_army said:

If we lose today let’s not read too much into it. 13 unbeaten and 6 straight wins, 6 clean sheets in 8, top scorers in the PL, already qualified for CL knockout stages. We’re making good progress and losing to a good Spurs team won’t change that....

Fuck no man, not winning is one thing but losing is a no go for sure. We must shut up these cunts and the media along with them.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Fuck no man, not winning is one thing but losing is a no go for sure. We must shut up these cunts and the media along with them.

And Ben concentrates for the whole game.. He gave the ball away twice in really dangerous positions lately.. 

25 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Im most def not surprised, its just pathetic. Grown ass men acting like petulant kids and getting paid for it. When your on tele you fucking remove your jersey and stay humble and honest, its the opposite sadly. Yes we all know the refs gonna shaft us here...guarantee it. We wont be able to breath on their players.

I get what you’re saying that’s why out of all the pundits the one i admire the most Gary Neville. Even though he is a former United player, most of his opinions are objective with zero percent bias, unlike the other pundits. By any chance what’s your prediction of this fixture ?

Just now, fmsch24 said:

I get what you’re saying that’s why out of all the pundits the one i admire the most Gary Neville. Even though he is a former United player, most of his opinions are objective with zero percent bias, unlike the other pundits. By any chance what’s your prediction of this fixture ?

In the beginning yes I agree he was great, he is very biased now, especially as a commentator

Out of all the games on the calendar, THIS is the game I dread the most. I can't bare to watch any build up and if we lose I will not watch 1 second of punditry. Jose is making today harder than it already is.

Just now, Azul said:

I'm glad Lampard stuck with the 4-3-3, the game will be very fun to watch! KTBFFH!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn KB2003 met Tapatalk

Got mixed feelings, it's our best general formation but Jose struggles badly against 3atb formations whereas 4-3-3 traditionally suits his team's perfectly!

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Pulisic back on the bench.

No CHO at all...

Like I was saying before the game, a big player was due to be left out the squad due to the depth. I personally thought Jorginho would be left out but he has gone with CHO. I definitely think our attack can cause their defence issues.