• Mount
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

17 hours ago, Jason said:

What a pair of wingers we have there. One super young with pace, dribbling and finishing killer instinct, one more experienced with flair, creativity, vision and passing range. Both incredibly skilfull and with a thunderous shot in them. Can't actively remember an other pair of inverted wingers with this particular  combination of attributes in top level football. Do not expect them to click right away but once they do it should be a sight to behold

--------------------------- Mendy ---------

--Azpilicueta - Thiago Silva -  Zouma - Chillwell------

-------------- Kovacic  ---------  Jorginho------

----Ziyech ------------Havertz ----------- Pulisic

--------------------------Werner -----------------------

25 minutes ago, DANILA said:

What would you change? I don't think we have any other option really given pulisic, ziyech, chilwell, silva are unlikely to start? 

Why are Pulisic and Ziyech unlikely to start? They are both declared fully fit and have been eager to play? Mount at LW followed by Dave at LB is just nauseating to think about. We failed to beat Saints at the Bridge last season because we couldn't convert. And you want to start that?

I also refuse to believe Silva can't get over a 5 hour jet lag in the span of 3 days. 

Liverpool's success is built on familiarity and a consistent starting XI. Why are we finding any excuse to prevent this from happening? Oh, its just Southampton. 

8 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Why are Pulisic and Ziyech unlikely to start? They are both declared fully fit and have been eager to play? Mount at LW followed by Dave at LB is just nauseating to think about. We failed to beat Saints at the Bridge last season because we couldn't convert. And you want to start that?

I also refuse to believe Silva can't get over a 5 hour jet lag in the span of 3 days. 

Liverpool's success is built on familiarity and a consistent starting XI. Why are we finding any excuse to prevent this from happening? Oh, its just Southampton. 

Listen I completely agree with you, but I really think this is our only option. For clarity, this is NOT what I want. 

31 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The thing is (a) we don't know when exactly Silva got back to England and (b) he's already 36 years old. He may not be able to just brush off the jet lag etc like it's nothing and plus, we have Sevilla to come on Tuesday. Think we knew from the start that Silva wasn't going to be able to play every game. So, I won't be surprised if Lampard rests him for this one especially when we have Sevilla to come on Tuesday.

3 hours ago, DANILA said:

What would you change? I don't think we have any other option really given pulisic, ziyech, chilwell, silva are unlikely to start? 

Mount as a winger doesn't work :( it has been tried and tried and it just doesn't work. He's not a winger.

I would play him in front of Jorghino assisting Havertz... I think that could be his best role - breaking forward from deep. He has a lot of energy and a decent press.

1 hour ago, Hutcho said:

Kepa

James silva zouma Chilwell

Kante jorgi

Ziyech havertz pulisic

Werner

I'd love to see that team. I doubt ziyech starts though. Pulisic most likely will.

Has mendy been ruled out?

Really excited for this one. They'll need some time to gain chemistry together but if we get to see Ziyech and Puli along with Werner and Kai, that's just going to be so much fun to watch.