Kai Havertz

Blues11

His form is different level since new year which is nothing new. In Bayer his form also rapidly went up in second part of the season after the break.

It would be even better if he was not unreasonably dropped against City, Brighton, Spurs twice and ok Luton was rest. Now we need him to start every game for the rest of the season except maybe FA Cup 1/4 final or something.

10 minutes ago, Milan said:

This important thing is to keep playing him. Let Lukaku enjoy Boro in the FA Cup. But Havertz is the main man and by the looks of it, TT is luckily feeling the same.

I just can't shake of the paranoia Lukaku will get another chance once he has an appearance of the bench like Villa away.

If he doesn't then great news, genuinely believe we have a chance of retaining the UCL with Kai up top.

Building team around him wont be easy. We need to be smart when looking for new attacking players. I am not sure who they should be. We can list names here but no one really knows will they be success. Raphinha for example.

Lukaku and Werner should be sold asap. I believe in Pulisic, he has good link up with Kai. Gallagher will be great addition.

Mendy

Kounde Silva Rudiger

James   Gallagher   Tcho   Chilwell

?  Havertz ?

These wingers need to show vision and creativity none of our boys have. Not sure about Conor in double pivot but Kante and Kova lack of end product is not good and he should be able to start ahead of them. But maybe for front 3? TT is pragmatic so who knows or formation change? He could be 3rd MF. Kounde can cover both James and Silva. And will Tcho bring enough cover for back 4 transition?

Mendy

James Silva Rudiger Chilwell

Kova   Tcho

?       Gallagher      ?

Havertz 

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Building team around him wont be easy. We need to be smart when looking for new attacking players. I am not sure who they should be. We can list names here but no one really knows will they be success. Raphinha for example.

Lukaku and Werner should be sold asap. I believe in Pulisic, he has good link up with Kai. Gallagher will be great addition.

Mendy

Kounde Silva Rudiger

?  Havertz ?

These wingers need to show vision and creativity none of our boys have. Not sure about Conor in double pivot but Kante and Kova lack of end product is not good and he should be able to start ahead of them. But maybe for front 3? TT is pragmatic so who knows or formation change? He could be 3rd MF. Kounde can cover both James and Silva. And will Tcho bring enough cover for back 4 transition?

Mendy

Kova   Tcho

?       Gallagher      ?

Havertz 

Think our whole outlook on new transfers is up in the air. Only those for certain are Broja and Gallagher (I hope Tuchel uses them)

10 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Mendy

Kounde Silva Rudiger

?  Havertz ?

Mendy

Kova   Tcho

?       Gallagher      ?

Havertz 

New owner could also mean a new transfer targets. I'm not sure we will still planning the likes of Kounde, Tchouameni/Rice, and Raphinha. 

Edited by Blues Forever

1 minute ago, Blues Forever said:

New owner could also mean a new transfer targets. I'm not sure we will still planning the likes of Kounde, Tchouameni/Rice, and Raphinha. 

Hopefully the idea of Rice flies straight out of the window.

A £100m stylistic misfit two years in a row would be criminal. 

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Hopefully the idea of Rice flies straight out of the window.

A £100m stylistic misfit two years in a row would be criminal. 

At this point we can rule out £100m for Rice, unless we get someone like Roman or Arabs state.

Everyone try and imagine had it been Werner or Lukaku in that same scenario.  😂

The ball would of shanked off Werner's shin and out for a goal kick, whilst simultaneously be called offsides. 

Lukaku's first touch would of had the ball clear over the bar. 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The ball would of shanked off Werner's shin and out for a goal kick, whilst simultaneously be called offsides. 

Kai’s goal, now thats how you control a ball, the wasted opportunity by Werner when he was onside and failed to control the ball had me fuming.

Edited by Johnnyeye

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

now thats how you control a ball, the wasted opportunity by Werner when he was onside and failed to control the ball had me fuming.

And moments earlier Kante ignored playing a ball having Werner through. 

Graeme Le Saux - "wHY dOnT tHEy pAsS tO wEnER?"

what a gem of a player, on another day he would have had a hattrick if not for Dubravka, great ball control and goal, this is the Havertz we signed from Leverkusen, Tuchel has done wonders for him, big game player no doubt, long may it continue.

50 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Lukaku would have stood on the edge of the box (which is what he was doing anyway instead of running into the gaping space to give Kai the option to square it) then would have complained the pass wasn't right when his touch set up a Newcastle counter attack.