Kai Havertz

Blues11

I am somewhat looking forward to seeing timo and havertz play together this evening (if they both start) but please no injury lol.

As for the announcement it'll come at some point. Who really cares when it is provided it doesn't mean he has to miss 2 weeks of fixtures

10 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

I am somewhat looking forward to seeing timo and havertz play together this evening (if they both start) but please no injury lol.

As for the announcement it'll come at some point. Who really cares when it is provided it doesn't mean he has to miss 2 weeks of fixtures

Pretty sure Havertz won't start, he doesnt really fit into the system Löw has been playing. Also reports in Germany are saying that he might be rested completely in order not to risk him before the medical. 

Pretty sure Havertz won't start, he doesnt really fit into the system Löw has been playing. Also reports in Germany are saying that he might be rested completely in order not to risk him before the medical. 
Yeah I know he doesn't start much but he may get a sub appearance. Obviously barring the reports in Germany which I obviously have no idea about. Although not sure why the German national team would care about his club medical.

But if they wanna rest him and not risk injury then that's great for us.

At least all doubt about this transfer happenening at all is out the window. That's good enough for me, I guess. Yes, it's annoying waiting but whatever. He'll be a Chelsea player 100%.

The next anxious bit is finding out whether he'll be ready to go and train with the squad straight away or if he'll have to quarantine for 2 weeks first. Pretty fucked up if Bayer stalled this deal we've known was happening for ages knowing it would screw us with the quarantine shit.

At least all doubt about this transfer happenening at all is out the window. That's good enough for me, I guess. Yes, it's annoying waiting but whatever. He'll be a Chelsea player 100%.
The next anxious bit is finding out whether he'll be ready to go and train with the squad straight away or if he'll have to quarantine for 2 weeks first. Pretty fucked up if Bayer stalled this deal we've known was happening for ages knowing it would screw us with the quarantine shit.

Unlikely on Bayer if they are trying to get sarr on loan from us and I'm sure they wanted their money ASAP when the figure they wanted was agreed