Declan Rice

NikkiCFC

On 11/22/2020 at 11:49 PM, OneMoSalah said:

I would rather we spent the 60-80m on Camavinga to be honest than signed Rice. Physically, technically and tactically will surpass Rice if he hasnt already. Going to be a monster of a player. Dont see any glaring weaknesses in his make up. Saying that think he would be better playing every week at Rennes for another season or two and has plenty time to get that big move.

It depend on what is our plan, for midfield. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Delusional at it's finest, a bang average player, thankfully we don't need to worry in the summer about going for this guy.

completely and profoundly disagree, he is a bloody beast

I have watched almost every West Ham game this season

he is quite often magnificent

hardly any players are worth £100m though

due to ages

I would say the only ones I would (if it was necessary) shell out £100m plus for

are 

Mbappe

Håland

maybe Sancho ( he has exploded again, and is clearly a monster)

If he was 25, 27, then EASILY De Bruyne too (but he soon turns 30yo)

and finally

Kimmich

Kane is close, but no cigar for me

Oblak is soon too old for THAT level of cash (turns 29 middle of next season, and for 100m for a GKer, I expect 8 to 10 years of WC play, and almost all keepers start to fall off by 34/35ish)

Edited by Vesper

• 1 month later...

The Rice links probably died when Frank left. Think TT will probably want a player who offers a bit more going forward than Rice since we already have workhorses in Kante & Kova.

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The Rice links probably died when Frank left. Think TT will probably want a player who offers a bit more going forward than Rice since we already have workhorses in Kante & Kova.

Rice will give us alot, but only if we can add Tammy in the deal. Tammy plus 20-30M would be ok.

43 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Tielemans! 

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

Manchester United set to explore signing Declan Rice as part of any West Ham deal for Lingard

https://theathletic.com/2505317/2021/04/08/manchester-united-set-to-explore-signing-declan-rice-as-part-of-any-west-ham-deal-for-lingard/

For me, Rice at 22 is better off at Wet Spam. In a year or two maybe look to move them as his fee will be lower and he can get better wages. 

Moving to us as a boyhood fan with his brofriend here is one thing, going to Utd for a mega fee and putting yourself under that pressure (and probably costing you more in the long run) is another

4 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Simon Philips said today that Tammy is WH's nr 1 target for the summer. We need that Rice in that deal.

No we don't average, give me Camavinga all day long even if he is still raw and needs some time to settle.

5 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Rice will give us alot, but only if we can add Tammy in the deal. Tammy plus 20-30M would be ok.

You must be stoned, no way that deal come off. They value him over 100mn.

I must admit I have seen an improvement in Rice this last year or so but I dont see him as a Chelsea player under TT. And the price will still be too much.

Edited by OneMoSalah

8 hours ago, R2D2 said:

No we don't average, give me Camavinga all day long even if he is still raw and needs some time to settle.

Yes he looks promising

6 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

You must be stoned, no way that deal come off. They value him over 100mn.

I must admit I have seen an improvement in Rice this last year or so but I dont see him as a Chelsea player under TT. And the price will still be too much.

Sadly not, only stoned in the weekends. 100M? They can go spit for that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You