Declan Rice

NikkiCFC

46 minutes ago, Jason said:

Imagine getting upset because people are happy for their friend. :lol: 

it is madness

so much hate going on whenever Mount is even tangentially involved

maybe they need to take it up with Messi

Lionel Messi claims Chelsea star Mason Mount ‘has potential to be one of best’ as he names 15 youngsters to watch

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/11292802/messi-topps-mount-sancho-foden/

Lionel Messi's comments give insight on what he thinks about Mason Mount criticism

Mount has come in for some stick as the debate has raged over whether he or Jack Grealish should start for England - but now Barcelona star Messi has given his verdict

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/lionel-messi-mason-mount-criticism-23027844

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

it is madness

so much hate going on whenever Mount is even tangentially involved

maybe they need to take it up with Messi

Lionel Messi claims Chelsea star Mason Mount ‘has potential to be one of best’ as he names 15 youngsters to watch

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/11292802/messi-topps-mount-sancho-foden/

Lionel Messi's comments give insight on what he thinks about Mason Mount criticism

Mount has come in for some stick as the debate has raged over whether he or Jack Grealish should start for England - but now Barcelona star Messi has given his verdict

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/lionel-messi-mason-mount-criticism-23027844

How many times do people need to tell you that article is fake and he never said that.

39 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

How many times do people need to tell you that article is fake and he never said that.

lol

sod off

you are as transparent as a window, noob

you non stop troll and slag off the team since I have seen your rot posted here

and are 100% full of shit on your claim in this case

You obviously do very little research before you shoot your gob off

Ever hear of Topps?

they are the biggest sports trading card firm in the world

Topps has a European division, which is based in Milton Keynes, that deals with football

they have a promo deal with Messi

ImageETQD1khXsActndQ?format=jpg&name=medium

and don't EVER flatter yourself that you are going to 'tell me' anything, you aren't my fucking father, nor my mum

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

they did not, as I just proved

that poster is full of shit

The only thing you proved is you are incredibly gullible and think Topps is some kind of reliable source let alone being quoted only by some poor articles from mirror and thesun. Imagine thinking Messi would mention that guy if someone didn't specifically ask about him, probably doesn't even know who Mount is or what qualities he possesses.

The Mount defenders spouting nonsense and getting triggered for everything under the moon, I didn't even mention Mount this thread, commented because all English players at our club seem to push for the Declan agenda someone I simply don't rate as high as you, who is shoving him everywhere. Does that clear your paranoia with Mount? I saw in the Mount thread people arguing with each others so I don't even bother responding anymore because some are beyond sensitive with every negative word for him.

53 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

The only thing you proved is you are incredibly gullible and think Topps is some kind of reliable source let alone being quoted only by some poor articles from mirror and thesun. Imagine thinking Messi would mention that guy if someone didn't specifically ask about him, probably doesn't even know who Mount is or what qualities he possesses.

The Mount defenders spouting nonsense and getting triggered for everything under the moon, I didn't even mention Mount this thread, commented because all English players at our club seem to push for the Declan agenda someone I simply don't rate as high as you, who is shoving him everywhere.

lol

you came in all hard and heavy, trying to be big dick willy

and got got pwned 

if you think that Messi doesn't know who Mount is you really are bright but not shining

fucking ridiculous statement, you truly are embarrassing yourself at this point

Five things Chelsea's 2-1 win over Barcelona showed us as Blues gear up for  new season | World Sports Tale

as for Rice, he clearly is the number one target for Lampard and the club, and it matters less than fuckall what you think about it

I have posted for ages on DMF's out there

Partey is off the board, and Zakaria has scared me off with his horrid knee injury

the other 5 I rate are more roamer types who would be best served in a double pivot

Camavinga (who can play CMF as well) or if he is Real Madrid or Barca-bound 

then go for the next best things, Boubacar Kamara (who can play CB as well) or Bruno Guimarães (who can play CMF as well) or Ismaël Bennacer (a hard pull, I doubt he leaves AC Milan) or finally the last of those 5 for me in terms of my preference, Boubakary Soumaré

Boubacar Kamara and  MAYBE Boubakary Soumaré are the closest to a trad DMF

PS, Topps is not a source, they are a multinational corporation with a marketing deal with Messi, so take your divvy FUD positing and shove it baby, hard

https://www.bloomberg.com/profile/company/2635499Z:LN

8b6c2836505173e09bdf26cc655ccd3b.png

https://uk.topps.com/index.php/uk-about-us

The Topps Company Inc. was founded in America by the Shorin brothers in 1938 as a confectionery company. Topps invented the world-famous Bazooka bubble gum in 1947 and confectionery still forms an important part of the company's business with popular brands such as Bazooka, Ring Pop and Push Pop.

In 1951 Topps created the first modern day sports trading card set and has continued to set the standard for quality and innovation to the present day. Starting in 1950s with entertainment cards for Elvis Presley and The Beatles, then Charlie's Angels, E.T. and Batman, Topps have published some of the top contemporary entertainment properties.

Topps Europe was founded in 1989 as Merlin Publishing Ltd and quickly grew to become a major player in the European market for collectable stickers. The company's official Premier League football collection won rave reviews when it was launched in 1994 and became, annually, the world's best selling sticker collection. By 1995, the company's progress was such that it won the prestigious Price Waterhouse/Independent on Sunday award for the fastest growing privately held British company

In 1995 The Topps Company Inc. acquired Merlin Publishing giving Topps a larger global presence, particularly in Europe, and a new format for bringing valuable properties to collectors and fans. Some of Topps’ most successful licenses in Europe have included UEFA Champions League, Premier League Football, Bundesliga, WWE, Pokémon, Doctor Who, Nat Geo and Star Wars.

In 2006, Topps launched the Match Attax trading card game. With innovations in collecting, game-play, design and print technology, Match Attax has established itself as a powerhouse brand for a new generation of young football fans. It has become the world’s best-selling sports trading card game; being sold in every continent and applied to leading football competitions including the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and German Bundesliga.

Topps Europe Limited continues to produce a wide and varied range of sports and entertainment collectables across Europe. Its range of products now includes stickers, albums, cards and binders, magazines, games, digital Apps, Print-on-Demand and collectable figurines.

6197283235e3241a6633b3081e7d503a.png

https://www.dnb.com/business-directory/company-profiles.the_topps_company_inc.ee7955d1ad34aba7e8df3fc803a7827d.html

The Topps Company Inc

1 Whitehall St
New York, NY, 10004-3612  United States
Company Type: Corporation Subsidiary
17fdbd7c13b1111f5ac1f9d149b8e4ef.png

2020 Topps - Lionel Messi Trading Card Set

Last reply on this because it's clearly not worth it.

I will say this for everyone here who doesn't understand, these guys 99% asked Messi his opinion about Mount and him being as polite and PR possible said good positive stuff about him, that's nothing new in all media in general. Most likely doesn't even know his strengths and weaknesses if they didn't ask him to give his opinion about him. Now if you look at those retarded articles from Mirror and thesun it says Messi mentions Mount as one of the top 15 which is clearly taken out of context and farfetched beyond belief so this is nothing more than another clickbait article from these notorious trash websites, don't even know why people even bother posting mirror, thesun, dailymail since they are 95% miss.

As for Declan you are right Frank clearly wants him and is probably his main target which is fine, that however doesn't mean we should start thinking he is top quality when he clearly isn't. As for the club probably main target thats only because of Lampard otherwise I doubt he would even be on their sight.

Feel free to use the block button if there is such thing on here if you don't like me otherwise learn to stop being such a snowflake and get triggered by everything.

3 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Feel free to use the block button if there is such thing on here if you don't like me otherwise learn to stop being such a snowflake and get triggered by everything.

lol, I push back on bollocks, there is not a goddamn snowflake thing about me, other than when it snows in Stockholm

BTW that 'snowflake' meme has morphed into such a RW cunt-used term, smdh, as has 'triggered', and are now mostly used to try and deflect and minimise all sorts of REAL racist, misogynistic, homophobic, etc etc bullshit.

Ergo I smell Trump and/or BoJo on your breath.

magic 8-ball says

Season 3 Episode 23 GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Curious for next season if we sign Rice do we go back to 4-2-3-1 with him and Kante double pivot or we keep 4-3-3? This season later is best option no doubt but not sure for next season. 

Kante is doing very well so not sure Rice can bench him. And where would that leave Gilmour? 

On 20/11/2020 at 3:57 PM, R2D2 said:

The Mount defenders spouting nonsense and getting triggered for everything under the moon, I didn't even mention Mount this thread, commented because all English players at our club seem to push for the Declan agenda someone I simply don't rate as high as you, who is shoving him everywhere. Does that clear your paranoia with Mount? I saw in the Mount thread people arguing with each others so I don't even bother responding anymore because some are beyond sensitive with every negative word for him.

As has been adressed to you before, no one has an issue with the fact you don't particularly rate Mount, it's the clear and obvious bitterness and hatred you display towards him. I've not seen a Chelsea fan speak about Dele Alli with the same level of venom you speak about Mount.

51 minutes ago, Tomo said:

As has been adressed to you before, no one has an issue with the fact you don't particularly rate Mount, it's the clear and obvious bitterness and hatred you display towards him. I've not seen a Chelsea fan speak about Dele Alli with the same level of venom you speak about Mount.

and the funny thing (in terms of what that poster said) is that I am one of the most neutral Mount people here, I neither bash him nor ramble on in praise, I do not even talk about him that much

and all one needs to do in terms of Rice and me is go look at some of my hundreds to scouting/targeting posts 

In terms of DMFs I have been a huge Zakaria and Partey fangirl

but now Partey is at arse and and Zakaria shredded his knee

I also, DMF wise have been a crazy booster of Camavinga

I have leaned towards Rice often as a CB option

but I think he is a good buy for either, and the club seems hell bent on buying him soon

Zakaria is too much of a risk now, maybe down the road after he has shown for a full year (2021/22 and maybe even 2022/23 on top of that) that he is fully sound

Rice and Kante would work as a double pivot imho

so would Camavinga and Kante

and Camavinga and Rice

and Camavinga can play CMF too,

and Rice CB (or has the potential to at least, as he was not poor at all there in the past)

but I love a 4 3 3 more

Rice deffo strengthens the team no matter what

and is a smart future-forward buy as Kante and Thiago are not going to be around in 3 years or so

The 4231 just limits the team in general. Doesn't matter who is playing there. Our fluidity in attack is not existent when we have two holding midfielders. 

If we do get Rice, I hope Lampard tells him he sees him as Kante's successor  and that he will be utilized as either rotation or for tactical purposes for the time being. 

6 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The 4231 just limits the team in general. Doesn't matter who is playing there. Our fluidity in attack is not existent when we have two holding midfielders. 

If we do get Rice, I hope Lampard tells him he sees him as Kante's successor  and that he will be utilized as either rotation or for tactical purposes for the time being. 

the only player where I would say a double pivot would not hurt in terms of fluidity is my usual bang on

Camavinga, as he is so multi-dimensional

maybe maybe Bruno Guimarães

I would rather we spent the 60-80m on Camavinga to be honest than signed Rice. Physically, technically and tactically will surpass Rice if he hasnt already. Going to be a monster of a player. Dont see any glaring weaknesses in his make up. Saying that think he would be better playing every week at Rennes for another season or two and has plenty time to get that big move.

3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I would rather we spent the 60-80m on Camavinga to be honest than signed Rice. Physically, technically and tactically will surpass Rice if he hasnt already. Going to be a monster of a player. Dont see any glaring weaknesses in his make up. Saying that think he would be better playing every week at Rennes for another season or two and has plenty time to get that big move.

Not gonna happen mate, Lamps has his sights on DR.

On 22/11/2020 at 4:49 PM, OneMoSalah said:

we should buy them both, Rice now and Camavinga in 2022, after we have cleared the books of almost all of the dregs

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You