• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

I'd rather Barkley than Kante, and i never thought I'll hear myself say that, feels so surreal.

Gilmour, Barkley, Mount midfield tomorrow please with Rudiger and Zouma at the back, return to the core that twatted Everton.

Please no Barkley...

4 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

When will we know the final verdict

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

#ManCity will find out the outcome of their CAS appeal, and whether their #ChampionsLeague ban will be upheld on July 13th.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/12004199/man-citys-uefa-ban-appeal-to-be-decided-by-cas-in-july

But Christensen+Zouma is a disaster even though Zouma gives us better presence at set pieces
But Rüdiger+AC is a disaster too haha. But in my opinion, Zouma still is our best defender. He needs to start more often

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

But Rüdiger+AC is a disaster too haha. But in my opinion, Zouma still is our best defender. He needs to start more often

Zouma+Rüdiger and Zouma+Tomori have been our most "solid" combos.

And we badly need his aerial threat. Watford are a tall side again. Only two of their starters are shorter than 6ft. Even their leftback; mesina, is 191cm

Zouma+Rüdiger and Zouma+Tomori have been our most "solid" combos.
And we badly need his aerial threat. Watford are a tall side again. Only two of their starters are shorter than 6ft. Even their leftback; mesina, is 191cm

Holy shit haha. Never thought that Chelsea would suck this bad at defending corners

Mateo Kovacic ruled out of weekend clash against Watford

https://astamfordbridgetoofar.com/2020/07/03/injury-update-lampard-confirms-key-midfield-star-to-miss-watford-clash/

Chelsea midfield mainstay Mateo Kovacic will miss out of this weekend’s Premier League game against Watford, manager Frank Lampard has confirmed. (h/t Chelseafc.com)

Kovacic has been an integral member of the team ever since he moved to Stamford Bridge back in 2018. Having initially arrived on loan, the midfielder’s transfer was made permanent.

snip

fuck

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Mateo Kovacic ruled out of weekend clash against Watford

https://astamfordbridgetoofar.com/2020/07/03/injury-update-lampard-confirms-key-midfield-star-to-miss-watford-clash/

Chelsea midfield mainstay Mateo Kovacic will miss out of this weekend’s Premier League game against Watford, manager Frank Lampard has confirmed. (h/t Chelseafc.com)

Kovacic has been an integral member of the team ever since he moved to Stamford Bridge back in 2018. Having initially arrived on loan, the midfielder’s transfer was made permanent.

snip

fuck

Damn, we cant catch a breather. Play Jorgo Mount and Kante, I cant see Billy start.

What i think should happen

Kepa

James (purely to give Azpi a breather not on recent merit)

Zouma

Rudiger (would have been Fik if he was available)

Alonso

Jorginho/Gilmour

Barkley (would have been Kova if he was available)

Mount

Hudson Odoi/Pedro

Giroud

Pulisic

This is the best lineup tonight when you factor in opponent, merit, team balance, resting player's but we all know Azpi will get ran to the ground, Kante will be put infront of the back 4 and play 90 minutes no matter what, Willian will play again (even though he looks knackered and close to burn out) and i wouldn't even be surprised if Tammy does aswell. We should win tonight 1-0 or 2-1 but it won't be pretty. I really hope i'm wrong. If Frank plays the correct line up then he's done his bit and i won't blame him for any dropped points.

Man, I absolutely hate being the late kickoff game which it seems like we've been every match day since the restart. Anxiously waiting around all damn day for these big must win matches is awful.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Man, I absolutely hate being the late kickoff game which it seems like we've been every match day since the restart. Anxiously waiting around all damn day for these big must win matches is awful.

Look on the bright side, we'll play first before our closest rivals for the next 3 games after today...

57 minutes ago, Jason said:

Look on the bright side, we'll play first before our closest rivals for the next 3 games after today...

Nice. With our bunch of bottlers and mentally fragile players that's slightly less pressure.

Willy

Dave.           AC.           Zouma.        Alonso

Jorgi/Gilmour

Kante.                             Mount 

Willian.               Giroud.                        Puli 

For me, I think Rudi needs to be dropped as he has been awful and not doing any basics. Kepa I want dropped as I can no longer handle his facial expressions that make him look like he has just come out of a session with Z like Marcellus Wallace and his general incompetence. Willian stays as I do not know what condition CHO is in and Pedro is better later on in games when things open up more.