• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

27 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Nice. With our bunch of bottlers and mentally fragile players that's slightly less pressure.

Until the Liverpool game...we play after..eeeek!!

Drop points today and think its all done. Man U don't seem like slowing down and we are inconsistent.

Hopefully we can defend corners!

We cannot put on another shower of shite performance.

FL should be laying into them before this and demanding a commanding and easy win....it's about time they played really well and put a team to the sword.

34 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We cannot put on another shower of shite performance.

FL should be laying into them before this and demanding a commanding and easy win....it's about time they played really well and put a team to the sword.

and the thing is we can do it! Just not constiency. I'm not sure how hopeful feel about this one..if we lose..thats 4th gone because I cant see United dropping points and we can't go level either due to their goal difference.

If we fail to completely waltz them and dominate the ball so much they don't get any set pieces or outscore them early we are surely gonna slip up. They are an insanely tall side on average and just need to load the box with their 6'2+ guys and will have free headers all day long.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If we fail to completely waltz them and dominate the ball so much they don't get any set pieces or outscore them early we are surely gonna slip up. They are an insanely tall side on average and just need to load the box with their 6'2+ guys and will have free headers all day long.

Yeah, I have been thinking the same thing this afternoon. Wouldn't be surprised if SFL goes 343. 

we simply have no excuses, all this shit scenario could have been avoided if not for stupid dropped points along the season, top 4 could have been done and dusted already, but its mathematically still in our hands. Let's see what this lot is made of.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

we simply have no excuses, all this shit scenario could have been avoided if not for stupid dropped points along the season, top 4 could have been done and dusted already, but its mathematically still in our hands. Let's see what this lot is made of.

Yes, how we play tonight will show alot. Show passion desire and will, do the opposite and it tells its own story.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Out of the Top 4 for the first time since mid-October. May well stay that way...

Thats what feels so annoying about it. Been there for so long. To drop away near the end.. hopefully we can get job done today! If not..oh.

It depends on the selection. My horror scenario is a 3-4-3 with an Azpi-Rüdiger-Christensen defence and a Barkley-Kante double pivot. I would not even bother watching.

I think any selection without Barkley will be fine. But Lamps loves him so much, that some fluke goal vs a shit leicester side will warrant him at least a 5 match run in the first XI.

As great as Lampard is influencing the game with his subs and pep talks his starter selection is torrid.