• Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Gilmour has given the ball away 5 times from a basic , not good enough. Jorginho on for him I think.

Kova for Gilmour. 

But Gilmour had his best performances in the deeper midfield role and Kante is now playing there. Gilmour is struggling to play down the left

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

he was our best player all year overall until the break

and he has sorta been poofed lately by Lamps

FL has so many options and he tinkers with it all the time. I still dont know what our settled first 11 is.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Gilmour has given the ball away 5 times from a basic pass, not good enough. Jorginho on for him I think.

Not at you but it will take one game, maybe this one for people to realise Gilmour is not ready start every game. Really good player but people thinking we should part with Jorginho and stick with Gilmour are really naïve. 

Also not particularly happy with Abraham's performance. Bring in Giroud and his majestic aerial ability and linkup play. That would bring our attacking players into the game
And Giroud would be useless for through balls because he is too slow

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

2 answers

1: Our backline is not of quality

2: they are not setup'ed well or practised well enough to bypass such dangers at every corner.

Moreso #2. 

I remember in the Ancelotti era, Terry, Drogba, Ivanovic, Carvalho, Ballack, etc. We were abysmal at marking set pieces. 

2 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Also not particularly happy with Abraham's performance. Bring in Giroud and his majestic aerial ability and linkup play. That would bring our attacking players into the game

Yet some people complained avout Giroud lack of goals. He is still one of the best targrtman in Europe 

Just now, Tomo said:

Lampard is going to ruin all his good work (from a evolutionary point of view) if he keeps persisting with him there.

...but we have been winning and are right back in control of 4th place and now even pushing for 3rd.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

FL has so many options and he tinkers with it all the time. I still dont know what our settled first 11 is.

Was surprised to find out Mount has played the most minutes this season. Shows how we haven't had a player who's been a consistent name in the teamsheet in any position.