• Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

3 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Quick question. Does Rudi know how to defend a set piece at all? Seriously, everytime a ball goes into our box he either loses his man or is completely lost at sea or both. As for Zouma, his ability on the ball is shocking when under any sort of pressure whatsoever. We seriously need some new CB's. 

As for this match, I would take off Mount for Kova and switch Kante and VmBilly's positions. I would also get Pedro on for Willian as whilst Willian has been alright I want to see more off the ball runs to open up some space. 

we need new CB's DESPERATELY

Tomori has shown me little, AC had a good game last one, but Rudiger and Zouma (Zouma needs to GO) are a POOR pairing

11 minutes ago, communicate said:

People need to relax with billy. He is young and right now it looks like he is far more comfortable playing as lone dm where has more space no problem. 

There is no patience on here with any of our players. Flavour of the month the suddenly, villain of the month.

9 minutes ago, DDA said:

Not only have the players played badly but Lamps hasn't set us up very well. Rogers has tactically outclassed him in the first half. Leicester have set up very advanced and to press our back four leaving little space for the midfield to operate. They are outnumbering us in our first third of the pitch. We need to beat that press and the space will open up for the wingers to operate but you need to play quickly and decisively.

To beat preass is very simple, play long ball if you have speedster and long range passer, Play target man or have player that can consistently beat press aka willian and kova

Kante as a RMF is a 3 man MF is a waste
if we are going to go Sarriball redux with him
then sell him (work some swap for Varane if at all possible or Kante for Marquinhos + cash + Bulka )
Kante works as a rmf when we dont dominate possession.

Sarriball is about passing the supporters to death

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk