• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

5 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Personally, I'd rather win and hand the title to the Scousers as it will dampen their celebrations a bit. It's always nicer to get the title with a win rather than someone else's result. 

It would be quite fitting after all their nearly bottlejobs that they needed someone else to get them over the line.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It would be quite fitting after all their nearly bottlejobs that they needed someone else to get them over the line.

Yeah, but not really. They are already Champions.

2 hours ago, King Kante said:

For me, we are now in a no win situation. Lose and we have Utd and Wolves breathing down our necks, win or draw and hand the Dippers the title. 

https://gfycat.com/wigglycoldbighornsheep

We should focus on ourselves and ensure CL qualification. It not even a question. If we win vs City we can be proud of ourselves and Should celebrate. Liverpool are champions anyway so if we hand them the title be it. All others teams have been too inconsistent to mount a challenge so we have to admit they somewhat deserve it. Despite hugely being favored by ref decisions etc it does not exactly plain that 20points+ gap alone. We have to accept that it was their year.

our focus should be the game today. It could be season defining. Win this and we are favorites to lock down 4th it even 3rd place. I just hope the lads are up for it.

2 hours ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Personally, I'd rather win and hand the title to the Scousers as it will dampen their celebrations a bit. It's always nicer to get the title with a win rather than someone else's result. 

I wonder how much Citeh will look at that as well. Lose this game and give Liverpool the title or lose against them and have to watch their celebrations...

Exactly. I do not understand this narrative. Liverpool winning the title on their own game would be much more annoying with them celebrating after the game even in empty stadium.

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I just hope the lads are up for it.

We should be much more than City since we have something to play for.

1 hour ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Much more confident if he drops big names. Wouldn't like to see Mahrez though

They always have big names. I mean look at their wingers... Sane, B. Silva, Mahrez, Sterling. Who ever plays there is no difference.

Foden is also amazing. 6 goals and 7 assists this season in just 1189 minutes. Better stats than all our wingers/midfielders...

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Exactly. I do not understand this narrative. Liverpool winning the title on their own game would be much more annoying with them celebrating after the game even in empty stadium.

We should be much more than City since we have something to play for.

They always have big names. I mean look at their wingers... Sane, B. Silva, Mahrez, Sterling. Who ever plays there is no difference.

Foden is also amazing. 6 goals and 7 assists this season in just 1189 minutes. Better stats than all our wingers/midfielders...

Not named Pulisic...

Pool will face City directly in their next game, which would be a title decider if we fail to get sth out of this game today for them. So I guess we can bet our asses on the referee fucking us once more as the corrupted media will certainley want a showdown so they will ensure it

Frank Lampard questions Raheem Sterling's comments on manager progression

England winger asked how Lampard could be appointed Chelsea boss while international contemporaries Sol Campbell and Ashley Cole are yet to break through

The comment about Lampard and Sterling are right. 

Just because you are black should not mean you get a free pass to coaching. 

To me that's nonsense. That's like me getting a free pass because I'm Latino.....It's ridiculous!

If you make it in coaching is because you are good, in no way we shall make exception because you are minority. 

Just like I would not like to make exception because he is Latino, because I don't want someone who is not good, I want the best!