• Mount
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • James (sub)

RLC is doing his usual zero work off the ball, I have been saying it for years but he is the laziest player I have ever seen. As for the goal, defending isn't great but that parry out by Kepa was awful straight into the most dangerous area. 

Also doesn't help that nobody can breath in Grealish's direction without the ref awarding a free kick. He won like 5 fouls while barely being touched. So frustrating.

Reece, Gilmour and Tammy should be on for the second half honestly. Why wait and waste another 20 mins before making changes? We know that there needs to be massive changes

1 hour ago, Jason said:

All this assumption that Werner won't play as a ST at all is hilarious. 

It is not really assumption. Watching him play it make sense for him to play from the wing unless you are trying to make Werner look bad. 

Just now, Pizy said:

Also doesn't help that nobody can breath in Grealish's direction without the ref awarding a free kick. He won like 5 fouls while barely being touched. So frustrating.

Just like Harry Kane. Unbelievable how protected they are, while some could break Hazard's leg without even noticing.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

After what I’ve seen with Arsenal and their circus I cannot believe we are following their footsteps.

This is BS.

This is worse than Arsenal. Arse and Brighton looked fairly evenly matched. We on the other hand have completely bossed Villa, had nearly 80% of the ball, and yet they're ahead.