f1d8c689ba5c39a653e04363dd54d3df.png

969316712c12451ddd16e30481bd12da.png

c607d143d6ed693cdef21b67608d9638.png

435e03358ffa0cefb35a78a79a52de5f.png

19b661f12be994bcb989a863097f1a52.png

0db09cef4687055b8dc2bb98290091c3.png

d446327c1819d9ee5bf7c2ee9b53f4e4.png

e4b8a9801a0dd0e2ea40e552ff2057ab.png

United have it pretty easy. They are going to win most of those games. Pogba and Rashford back from injury with Fernandes is a problem. We need to play every game like a cup final from here on out. 

25 minutes ago, DDA said:

United have it pretty easy. They are going to win most of those games. Pogba and Rashford back from injury with Fernandes is a problem. We need to play every game like a cup final from here on out. 

I don't think so. They have Spurs & Sheffield who are both fighting for European places. They then have 5 clubs battling relegation. 

52 minutes ago, DDA said:

That's it. They were on a  unbeaten run before it all stopped. We've just gotta play our part and hopefully all good

41 minutes ago, Milan said:

I just realized Villa are playing in midweek as well, and I am not really sure where it is a good thing or a bad thing for us. More like a bad one as they will have played at lease one competitive match.

I get the momentum part but I think this will benefit us. The Sheffield United game is one where they will put full effort into it and them another game against us who will dominate majority of possession and as the game gets on you would think that fatigue will show in their team. I see it as a positive for us.

2 hours ago, DDA said:

I think them trying to shoehorn Fernandes and Pogba together will inadvertently benefit us, it's got a Lampard/Gerrard conundrum written all over it.

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Kepa

Reece Rudiger Zouma Azpi

Jorgino

Kante.         Kovacic

Willian                           Pulisic

Tammy

Jorginho's suspended and even if he wasn't Billy should be starting this.

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

I think them trying to shoehorn Fernandes and Pogba together will inadvertently benefit us, it's got a Lampard/Gerrard conundrum written all over it.

Positive thinking.