• Pedro
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • James (sub)
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Broja (sub)

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Giroud is a total fucking pro

he was BURIED by Lamps (Lamps trotting out Michy over OG was one of his truly shit decisions, Bats is dogshit)

did not piss and moan than mutch, even though it possibly could have fucked up up for Euro 2020 on the world champions

and the minute he got a run of games he has so stepped up

hE iS mOrE fReSh FoR tHe RuN iN

Had Lampard utilized Giroud, Pedro etc better earlier in the season, we might not have dropped so many stupid points to Bournemouth, Everton, West Ham, Southampton, Newcastle etc and could have been out of sight in the Top 4 by now! :rant:

Just now, Jason said:

Had Lampard utilized Giroud, Pedro etc better earlier in the season, we might not have dropped so many stupid points to Bournemouth, Everton, West Ham, Southampton, Newcastle etc and could have been out of sight in the Top 4 by now! :rant:

Its depressing and annoying when you think about it. We had such a gap..now its 3 points. So many stupid flakey performances.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

mIgHt NoT

If we did not drop points in the games you mentioned, we would be a title challengers :D So simplistic to say it this way. Don't go to the Mana's world of saying 'he took them from 6th to 6th'.

Ifs and buts again.

1 minute ago, Milan said:

mIgHt NoT

If we did not drop points in the games you mentioned, we would be a title challengers :D So simplistic to say it this way. Don't go to the Mana's world of saying 'he took them from 6th to 6th'.

Ifs and buts again.

Did I say we would have won ALL of those games? I'm sure if Giroud, Pedro etc weren't left out back then, we would have picked up at least 5 more points!

Putting Batshuayi ahead of Giroud in the pecking order has to be one of the stupidest decisions ever! 

Just now, Jason said:

Did I say we would have won ALL of those games? I'm sure if Giroud, Pedro etc weren't left out back then, we would have picked up at least 5 more points!

Putting Batshuayi ahead of Giroud in the pecking order has to be one of the stupidest decisions ever! 

And I know Kepa had moments but Callarbo wasnt that great last few games...

So many annoying moments..

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Where did you get the crystal ball? Must be some item!

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I think we can also add Alonso to the list of players that should've been playing more frequently. Obviously, he does have his flaws but he is much better than Emerson. When I think about missed opportunities this season, I keep having flash backs of Emerson heading straight at the Bournemouth keeper from six yards out with a free header and then them scoring five minutes later.