• Mount
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • James (sub)
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Broja (sub)

16 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Gilmour's presence has improved the players around him. Mount has scored his first goal in 19 matches, Even Barkley is looking like Debruyne, 

And I think it's no coincidence that we've kept 2 cleans sheets since he had starts as DMF

Tremendous day yesterday - blue scousers aren't as bad as red ones, and chatting to a few of them it seems their trains were totally fucked to add to their misery.

I notice the media today is all Yernited, Yernited, with our magnificent performance an afterthought. So obvious they want United to pip us.

2 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

And I think it's no coincidence that we've kept 2 cleans sheets since he had starts as DMF

It is a factor but the last two games we played with two defensively solid winger, two aerial dominant cb, one tall fb. Suddenly, we are not suck at set pieces. We can defend other team wing threat and we have a DM who can deliver ball between the line. 

14 hours ago, communicate said:

IMO the most important part of that performance was how comfortable we looked defensively. I didn't feel like that we will concede everytime our opp attack us. Everton created only two notable chances whole game. Dcl one on one and walcot cut back. 

I wouldn't say we looked that comfortable defensively, especially Zouma. There were at least three times he got caught out high up the pitch in no mans land. The first time he did this Rudi also did not cover him properly and Calvert Lewin should really have scored. That would've made it 2-1. 

The real difference in this game is that midfield actually had a pair of balls and didn't allow Everton to bully/overrun us. 

On 3/9/2020 at 9:41 AM, bigbluewillie said:

Exactly. Its honestly no coincidence. I hope lamps trusts Gilmour more.