Hakim Ziyech

Jase

For me he's a one trick pony, I have said for ages. He's either sleeves up and work hard like he does for Morocco, or he's sleeves down and a moody useless twat for us.

Bet he's a right twat in the dressing room at Chelsea.

• 2 weeks later...

Heard Milan pulled out bc his performances raised his value too much

IMO he was nothing special at the WC. Morocco scored like 5 goals all tournament. Any smart scout will look right through him and anticipate he will return to his usual shit self when not playing for his country. Luckily there is usually a bunch of dumb directors willing to overrule their scouts. Hopefully they will be dumb enough to buy this dreg.

16 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

IMO he was nothing special at the WC. Morocco scored like 5 goals all tournament. Any smart scout will look right through him and anticipate he will return to his usual shit self when not playing for his country. Luckily there is usually a bunch of dumb directors willing to overrule their scouts. Hopefully they will be dumb enough to buy this dreg.

WC aside his future club would hope for him to get his Ajax form. 

3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Yeah they probably still want him on a 2 year loan 20% wages with no obligation to buy.

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

No Ajax opponents, no Ajax form. Any half decent player looks a world beater in Eredivisie. 

That's true but some come out amazing. Van persie was one of my favourites and Antony (Manure) more recently has a good future ahead of him. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12399729/Hakim-Ziyechs-luxury-360-000-Rolls-Royce-crashes-bicycle-rack-Amsterdam-following-collision-vehicle-blow-Chelsea-star-looking-exit-summer.html

Hakim Ziyech's luxury £360,000 Rolls-Royce 'crashes into a bicycle rack in Amsterdam following a collision with another vehicle'... in another blow for the Chelsea star who is looking for an exit this summer

This guy can't catch a break. How can this happened on tiny streets of Amsterdam where you cannot drive faster than 30km/h. 

Edited by NikkiCFC

59 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Gave us so much. We should be greatful. 

We should be grateful to Havertz, Mount and Pulisic too.

Maybe they abandoned ship at the end, but at least they contributed to doubling our CL trophy count, and that's more than enough for me.

It's not like Bakayoko or Sarr who ended up contributing so little.

12 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

We should be grateful to Havertz, Mount and Pulisic too.

Maybe they abandoned ship at the end, but at least they contributed to doubling our CL trophy count, and that's more than enough for me.

It's not like Bakayoko or Sarr who ended up contributing so little.

My comment was joke, non reach expectations.