• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

So So proud of this team.

They responded well when we went down by a goal.

Awesome performance from the lads!

Really proud of the team and Lampard.

We responded after we went down, we came back strongly. Kepa with a brilliant penalty save when there shouldn't have been one.

Freak goal + Bats low morale? or lack of motivation? or whatever costed us 2 points

We have to improve in many areas still very proud! Great performance.

Concerned for Tammy though!

#KTBFFH

#INLAMPARDITRUST #BELIEVETHISTEAM

So little by little we see how much this team needs in reinforcements. Imagine if Tammy is out for months.....I mean geez what a crap situation. We need at least 1 quality defender beside Rudi, a LB, RW and probably 2 strikers cuz im sorry but Bats is just horse shit and Giroud is practically spent. On top of that FL needs to focus on defending, we just will not survive like this when the reak shit begins.

4 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Plus if ajax win today and next week we only need a draw

Nope. Assuming Ajax win today, a draw against Lille will only be enough if Valencia lose to Ajax. A win will guarantee our progress regardless of what Valencia do at Ajax.

Just now, milan.cech said:

And if Valencia wins it, we will all be with 11 points. What happens then? (I am lazy to check myself)

If Valencia win, then both of us will go through on 11 points. Ajax would have 10 (assuming they beat Lille) and will drop into the Europa League.

Valencia would top the group with us in 2nd if that were to happen.

To get second. We'd be on 9 points valencia on 8 points.

If we win we want them two to draw as we'd top based on head to head with ajax. Ironically we have the head to head vs ajax but not with valencia

You know what mate, completely misunderstanding lol. I thought you meant “if Ajax win today,,,and next week we only need a draw”, now I realize you actually meant “if Ajax win today AND next week,,, we only need a draw”. My bad lol.

You know what mate, completely misunderstanding lol. I thought you meant “if Ajax win today,,,and next week we only need a draw”, now I realize you actually meant “if Ajax win today AND next week,,, we only need a draw”. My bad lol.

Haha no worries mate.

Much better options than if we had lost that lol