• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Pressure pressure. Especially as we play early as well so be waiting on the other result. 

If we win, we're through. Draw and it's still in our hands but will go down to the last game. Lose and we'll have to depend on results elsewhere. 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

If we win, we're through. Draw and it's still in our hands but will go down to the last game. Lose and we'll have to depend on results elsewhere. 

Woops did mean to add if we lose.  Hopefully won't start it like we did against Ajax. 

1 hour ago, 1905didierblue said:

Kepa

Reece zouma Andreas azpi

Kante jorginho kovacic

Willian Tammy pulisic.

That's the team I would pick aswell Emerson needs drop after that poor performance against city 

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

You sound so confident of a win. :carlo: 

They just lost to a team in a relegation zone so hopefully they won't be up for it even more :D But yeah, I am certainly more confident knowing it is an away game, rather than the Bridge.

They just lost to a team in a relegation zone so hopefully they won't be up for it even more [emoji3] But yeah, I am certainly more confident knowing it is an away game, rather than the Bridge.
As far as I know, they are very good at home

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Must win. No excuses. Simple as that. 
We need to go in with attitude to win, but we can't be stupid in doing so. 4 points from our last two games would see us qualify and probably in top spot as well.