• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

James also could barely walk in the end. Happy for the result. We were lucky in the end. Michy is disaster. Just because Giroud is gonna leave in the month doesn't mean we can't use him. Now I think we will finish first. 

Sorry, ignore that. If we beat Lille, we're through even if Ajax win later. Lille already out. 
Still hope Lille go out with some pride. Make the other game even more interesting on match day 6.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

2 points droped in my opinion, the game was there for the taking, we looked too shaky defensivily and looked like conceding every time Valencia attacked, in attack we kept wasting chances like there is no tomorrow, that fucking ref was clearly on Valencia's side, if not for VAR check on Pulisic goal we would have lost deservedly. Michy is a joke and Kepa needs to sort his shit out, 70 million? you are having a laugh

he is totally worth it. He is young and is and will do well! #BELIEVE

That penalty save was amazing!

So......the ref did everything for them, eufa at it as ever so more. Their goalie having an absolute blinder....we once again love to concede worldies. Ohh and injuries wont leave us be, wont let us breath.

Chris was the wrong choice for me, he just got back. Subs too late I feel.

And give it to me one more time if you will please.............FUCK THIS REF AND FUCK THIS RIGGED COMPETITION.

Based on our last 2 CL games (Ajax and Valencia), we're gonna get smashed badly IF we do get to the R16 and face one of the big sides.
Not really.

We have played the CL champions and the PL champions and played well this season

Plus why just 2 CL games? Why are we ignoring the good win vs ajax away etc.

We'll be fine, just a couple of mental games in a row

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

I came here to say this. We were not much short of a shambles for the last 30-35 minutes. On Lamps.

A lucky point in the end.

Problem is we just don't control games enough, even with Jorginho and Kovacic in midfield. I know we're more exciting under Lampard but a bit Sarriball or even Mourinhoball would be nice in games like this. Mourinho was by no means wrong at all with what he said about us in big games.