Didier Drogba

DYC.

http://www.todayszaman.com/news-315964-minister-meets-galatasarays-drogba-feners-webo-amidst-racism-debates.html

Drogba said this was not the first racist incident in the world and that everyone should just forget about it. “Turkey is a developing country and candidate country for the 2020 Olympics. We should not make a big deal out of this incident and should just forget about it. I have never experienced discrimination or racism in Turkey and I am so glad to be here in Turkey,” said the Ivorian football star.

[...]

Galatasaray Chairman Ünal Aysal told reporters on Thursday that racism is a foreign concept in Turkey and that the allegedly racist gestures at Şükrü Saracoğlu must have been accidental and random, committed without any ill intentions.

So we can really close this Chapter now, i guess. By the way, the man officialy said he was sorry for what he did. I thinks thats fair enough.

THIS MAN LIARRRR.

Fenerbahce fans is Racist.

Plase you smart people's. Please Watch this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNzx6uwv_j0

Fenerbahce fans made ​​racist Diider Drogba and Emanuel Eboue.

and

Fenerbahçe Players Emre Belözoğlu made Racist Didier Zokora.

All Fenerbahçe Fans and Players Racist. Please Report Uefa.

And Fenerbahçe made chicane 2010-2011. But uefa did not punishment :(:(

• 2 weeks later...

I don't give a fuck about his work rate to be honest. Drogba was one of the laziest bastards I've ever seen in my life, especially 2 or 3 seasons ago, but he provided the goods then so it doesn't matter for me. Why care about a strikers work rate? If they can score goals and help others score goals fuck their work rate.

Drogba was one of the laziest bastards I've ever seen in my life.

Drogba was one of the laziest

laziest !

How can we say such things as Chelsea fans ? If DD was always thanked for, its surely his immense help for his teammates on the pitch.

Shame this is the difference when we need them

245372hp2.jpg

GERMANY_SOCCER_CHA_1088313f.jpg

Slightly unfair, Torres has come up with goals when we've needed him to, especially in Europe.

Drogba was one of the laziest bastards I've ever seen in my life.

Drogba was one of the laziest

laziest !

How can we say such things as Chelsea fans ? If DD was always thanked for, its surely his immense help for his teammates on the pitch.

Drogba was lazy. One day I will write an essay called "The Drogba Myth". His work-rate was incredible until around about 2010, after he suffered his bout of malaria. He lost a lot of muscle build and his stamina dropped big-time as well. In 10/11 and 11/12, at times he was borderline useless - he just had the benefit of scoring goals in massive games and he was up against Torres when he was at his absolute worst. He walked around a lot, he sulked. Sure, he has always been a beast at defending corners, but I'd personally say that players like Cavani, Falcao and even Ibrahimovic are good at defending set plays. Not as good, but still pretty proficient.

The romantic image of Didier terrorising defenders with his work-rate, like against Liverpool in the 4-1 at Anfield in 05/06 or the 6-0 away at Wigan in 2010 is one that people remember, not the lazy bastard who sulked like fuck under Ancelotti and Villas-Boas.

Slightly unfair, Torres has come up with goals when we've needed him to, especially in Europe.

Drogba was lazy. One day I will write an essay called "The Drogba Myth". His work-rate was incredible until around about 2010, after he suffered his bout of malaria. He lost a lot of muscle build and his stamina dropped big-time as well. In 10/11 and 11/12, at times he was borderline useless - he just had the benefit of scoring goals in massive games and he was up against Torres when he was at his absolute worst. He walked around a lot, he sulked. Sure, he has always been a beast at defending corners, but I'd personally say that players like Cavani, Falcao and even Ibrahimovic are good at defending set plays. Not as good, but still pretty proficient.

The romantic image of Didier terrorising defenders with his work-rate, like against Liverpool in the 4-1 at Anfield in 05/06 or the 6-0 away at Wigan in 2010 is one that people remember, not the lazy bastard who sulked like fuck under Ancelotti and Villas-Boas.

No he wasnt, he was the past two years because as you said he simply lost his body.From 2004 to 2011 he was a beast of hard worker.I remember him against City back in 2006 and in many games tackling, defending, getting fouled dozen of times because of his ability to put the ball down and protect it.In the 2005/2006 season he totally changed after we booed him after some handballs and since then he was superb.If Drogba is lazy that who isnt ?

You obviousley dont know the differance between lazyness and a state of which a player has suffered from disease, injuries and a higher age.

Just look at how he terrorises defenders and players 2010/2011, he still had it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa8TQRYYUpw

Also look at his efforts during the CL campain we won.

Drogba was NOT lazy and I dont even know how you can be so disrespectful calling him that. Bastard even? You're a moron!

You obviousley dont know the differance between lazyness and a state of which a player has suffered from disease, injuries and a higher age.

Just look at how he terrorises defenders and players 2010/2011, he still had it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa8TQRYYUpw

Also look at his efforts during the CL campain we won.

Drogba was NOT lazy and I dont even know how you can be so disrespectful calling him that. Bastard even? You're a moron!

Erm he's no moron he just has a difference of opinion to you. Shall we call you a moron? No, we don't need to throw around insults, it's wrong and not needed.

Erm he's no moron he just has a difference of opinion to you. Shall we call you a moron? No, we don't need to throw around insults, it's wrong and not needed.

calling a club legend a BASTARD is fine but if person A calls person B a MORON, thats wrong? care to explain...