Didier Drogba

DYC.

Rumours on Twitter that Drogba has decided to call it a day and retire. A sad day for football if it's true but I guess it would be fitting for him to retire on May 19th. :cry:

Still waiting for confirmation, with twitter you can never know. If true, I can see him returning to Chelsea as a coach under Mourinho. Drogba and Mourinho coaching Lukaku into a world class striker would indeed be a mouthwatering idea. :cool:

After Drogba joined Galatasaray he died for me. I really loved Drogba for a long time, but I am Fenerbahce Fan and he said things that are really not ok. I am really upset about the things he said.

He isn't a hero for me anymore.

After Drogba joined Galatasaray he died for me. I really loved Drogba for a long time, but I am Fenerbahce Fan and he said things that are really not ok. I am really upset about the things he said.

What things exactly? You might consider quit supporting Chelsea as well because Drogba was, is, and will be Chelsea's king and the rest of us worship him like a freaking God.

What things exactly? You might consider quit supporting Chelsea as well because Drogba was, is, and will be Chelsea's king and the rest of us worship him like a freaking God.

He lied about that banana. The man on the picture claimed that this fruit wasn't meant for Drogba. It was for Muslera the Goalkeeper. Drogba didn't even see that man holding the Banana. That was proven and it is written in the Matchdocument.

And sorry, I will not quit supporting Chelsea. Chelsea is more than Drogba. Chelsea is Lampard and Terry and thousend more players. Do you think I will stop my support just because one of them became a dick?

Anelka played for Fenerbahce and he said, that there is no racism at Fenerbahce. Fenerbahcefans build a Statue for Alex de Souza. A brasilian Player who is also black. So do you think this kind of poeple are racists?

And do you know that Galatasarayfans murdered a Fenerbahcefan just because he was wearing a Fenerbahcejersey?

This wasn't even the first time. Everyone knows about that Club against Leed United:

http://www.rantsports.com/soccer/2013/05/15/fenerbahce-fan-fatally-stabbed-after-sundays-derby-with-galatasaray/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2000/apr/08/newsstory.galatasaray

Really nice Club he joined!!!!

Your "fans" threw bananas at him and called him a monkey, did you expect him to laugh it off? Jesus Christ...

Your "fans" threw bananas at him and called him a monkey, did you expect him to laugh it off? Jesus Christ...

You are wrong. No one ever called him a monkey and I explained it before. The banana was meant for Muslera. The man on the Photo said there was no black Player on the field at that time he hold that banana up. He sweared to his life and said, if someone ever will proof that he is holding this banana to Drogba, he will suicid. So please get your facts straight before you start talking about things you don't know.

So, because the banana was aimed at Muslera, an Uruguayan, it's not absolutely shameful and racist?

Drogba was right about everything he said, fuck racists.

"no racism at Fenerbahce" - Well, yeah definitely. In a world full of racism Fener's the only place in the world where such a thing doesn't exist. Fuck logic.